Destiny Rodgers ‘Tomboy’ thanks Lisa personally for pushing her career!

• My Queen is now opening new doors for western Artists. But Destiny was so sweet and Tomboy is a great Song :love:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That's so sweet of Lisa. I had heard Tomboy before when it came out and I thought it was a good song but the chorus didn't catch me. A year later after seeing The Movie, I love the chorus now, I was so wrong.

Please cry more.

• I wouldn't make a whole thread about this, but Destiny contacted Lisa through Mark Tuan and apparently Lisa was on his phone talking to Destiny. There's some debate on twitter about whether you can hear him in the background.

I knew Lisa was close with Bambam and Yugyeom, but it seems it is true that she hangs out with Mark too. GotPink really is a thing.

• I wouldn't make a whole thread about this, but Destiny contacted Lisa through Mark Tuan and apparently Lisa was on his phone talking to Destiny. There's some debate on twitter about whether you can hear him in the background.

I knew Lisa was close with Bambam and Yugyeom, but it seems it is true that she hangs out with Mark too. GotPink really is a thing.

I was thinking of making a thread about this actually ^^

Anyways, it looks like Lisa/BlackPink is closer to got7 than they are with Ikon cuz I remember Jackson mentioning Lisa as well.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!