Trevor Noah says it all! We should’ve seen the Atlanta Shootings coming.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yes, I saw this too. I always love Trevor’s videos and he is never the one who beats around the bush. I hope more awareness and especially more positive actions will be taken due to these racial incidents.

Did you guys seen this? A white male attacked an elderly Asian woman and was beaten by her. But she got black eye because she was punched by that man. Guess who was being taken care of by the medics? The victim or the attacker? smh

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah, and the police is feeling sympathy with him lol

yes, i heard the police said they "interviewed" him and that he "had a bad day".

there's a certain topic i clash with some people on this forum but no wonder they think like that, it must be frustrating living in a country that treats you like garbage.

• Yes, I saw this too. I always love Trevor’s videos and he is never the one who beats around the bush. I hope more awareness and especially more positive actions will be taken due to these racial incidents.

Did you guys seen this? A white male attacked an elderly Asian woman and was beaten by her. But she got black eye because she was punched by that man. Guess who was being taken care of by the medics? The victim or the attacker? smh

External Content twitter.com

I swear something like this makes me damn angry. But at the same time I’m not surprised. Isn’t sad.

Yeah I love Trevor Noah, he says what many are afraid to address. We don’t need more sugar coating. Enough is enough!!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!