{𝕓𝕥𝕡𝕗} 🐱 Yoongi's Corner 🐱

• The whole point here is Yoongi and BTS extending their 'bulletproof' status in order to do some good and protect other young people directly for once. It's not about a revolt, there is strength in numbers and solidarity and these people could actually leverage their way into changing things, even if slowly.

Companies will never see any need to change if there isn't actual discussion of how it could be done instead of the music show viewership and reputation just being threatened even further the way it is from Yoongi's criticism.

The way you appear out of whatever hole you live in to talk absurd shit about BTS every time there is a scandal or some raging issue. Yeah Yoongi does not need to heed advice of antis who will never be satisfied by anything they do, big or small, and find some way or the other to still bash them.

• did you really come back to this thread to repost the same point ?

are you that desparate for attention ?

honestly whatever bts do users like you will never be satisifed so whatever.

you can encourage your faves to gain more relevancy and make a change in the industry if you want it that much

• So…BTS are the ONLY Korean idols with any kind of influence on the Korean public and who can uproot the entire system of the Korean music industry but at the same time, they’re also ONLY relevant and liked by a bunch of 12-year-old fangirls because nobody else outside this demographic cares or listens to them.

Make it make sense, please :pepewhat:

Its funny how the antis are the first one to demand things out of BTS. As if BTS lives for their validation. The sense of self-importance is amusing.

• Please act sensible. This isn’t some stupid fan war or gotcha moment ppl are discussing. This is something that actually affects real life people, if you had nothing to add to this, then please leave instead of Derailing the actual issue

• I have reported that one user who keeps attacking BTS, yoongi and twisting his words to portray them as some evil person. And I also read someone else had reported them 3 hrs ago. I wonder if any actions were taken by moderators regarding that.

• Please act sensible. This isn’t some stupid fan war or gotcha moment ppl are discussing. This is something that actually affects real life people, if you had nothing to add to this, then please leave instead of Derailing the actual issue

Wut? I am being DEAD SERIOUS.

BTS literally is the only group capable of jumpstarting this discussion. How is this even derailing when i'm literally talking about what Yoongi himself is talking about, improving the quality of life for idols. The ONLY part i added was the dating stuff because i know Yoongi probably didnt want to go that far yet. But i stand by it.

If BTS were to take a stand for the mental health of future idols, if they normalized dating, maybe that could be a seminal defining moment of finally breaking the toxic aspects of idol fan culture.

This is true heroism. True leadership. If this were to happen, even i would have to admit that they truly paved the way.

• Didn’t expected this Thread to turn out like this.

:pepestare:

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

ATEEZ - NCT - TREASURE - BLACKPINK - BIGBANG - 2NE1 - RED VELVET - EXO - MONSTA X

• Wtf are you putting this on him? Do you think he shared his concern because he wanted ppl to see him as a hero? What bullshit are you spouting?

No one gives a fk if you think they paved the way or not. The fact that you are using an actual issue to discuss about paving the way is derailing the issue.

You keep speaking about dating as if it is not a personal preference. Many idols have dated openly and privately. What does yoongi have to do with this?

Please I am asking you again, if you have nothing valuable to add, respect yourself to say nothing

• yoongi and bts didn't ask for your validation

none of the things you mentioned are bts responsability, an no you can't prove bts are the only ones capable of making a change, no one will know till they try.

other artists don't even talk about it and y'all jumped on yoongi cause he spoke up ? if it was anyone else i bet you would've been praising them to heaven and back

and btw no one here was even talking about true heroism and true leadership till you showed up, did yoongi claim he's a hero ? NO, so your comment is absolutely unecessary, maybe you should make a separate thread where you define true leadership in kpop, good luck finding your real heros

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The interesting thing is, everyone loudly claims BTS are the all powerful national treasure of South Korea, bigger than any other Korean artist has ever been, so important that the government can't possibly let them enlist lest the tourism, industry, cuisine and entire economy of the country suffer the loss in revenue terribly.

But as soon as you suggest they act as such, and for something other than their personal gain or glory, suddenly BTS are toothless feeble nugu lambs more powerless than an infant and completely devoid of any influence and visibility at all anywhere.

So which is it?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!