What are some other Rollin's?

• Sorry if this is discussed before but I'm not really active but to my great surprise I log in and see an old af song I knew and loved going viral.

Now of course, first time I heard Rollin I knew it was a bop, but what are some other songs that are just universal bops that don't get the love they don't deserve?

(Don't come with big groups, we've heard it all. Bring me the underrated of the underrated)

• Inserts entire Nine Muses discography

Especially these

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

I could mention more songs, if you want :pepemusic:

^ this

for some reason, this song and rollin are like the same song in my head lmao i think i found them at around the same time :shake-it:

• Although I like the songs my first instinct wasn't to stand up and dance, so these do not qualify for me personally.

Other rollin right here:

You took the question quite literally which I like and I do kinda vibe with it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!