GOT7 Artist Thread

• Awww cuteeeee :pepeflushed::pepecute:

I have a younger sister who i troll sometimes but she is taller than me so i am careful not to piss her off :pepewash:

:pleading: That's so cute too haha, I can already imagine her controlling you hehe :pepe-hehe:

I have a younger sis too, but only one year younger, so our bro just trolls us all, us + all the cousins since he's the youngest and the only guy...

• I have short legs and i am clumsy so i can't even run away :pepe-hehe:

Your brother sounds like a fun sibling :pepe-excited::pepe-excited:

Hihi cute, so you better not bither your sister too much!

And I have long legs and I'm clumsy, so I can't run away haha :pepe-hehe:

He can be fun haha, we get along pretty well and are so similar in a lot of things, like we have some similar interests, but he can be such a troll seriously, that I want to punch him hahaha (Bambam-like hahah, or Eric-like) ^^

• Hihi cute, so you better not bither your sister too much!

And I have long legs and I'm clumsy, so I can't run away haha :pepe-hehe:

He can be fun haha, we get along pretty well and are so similar in a lot of things, like we have some similar interests, but he can be such a troll seriously, that I want to punch him hahaha (Bambam-like hahah, or Eric-like) ^^

I am always careful while teasing tall ppl :pepe-hehe:

Got7 is clumsy so its given their fans would be too :pepe-smug:

Its sweet how you both have similar interests :pepelove1: we all need Bam like siblings :pepe-excited:

• I am always careful while teasing tall ppl :pepe-hehe:

Got7 is clumsy so its given their fans would be too :pepe-smug:

Its sweet how you both have similar interests :pepelove1: we all need Bam like siblings :pepe-excited:

hahah really? I'm tall and used to people teasing me ;( We're harmless :pepe-hehe:

Hahhhaah you're right, we must be clumsy since we're ahgases, there is no other way hahha

Ah yeah, he's a grown up now, but will always stay trolling baby haha

BTW I heard Kai's title song, omg it's super niceeee! 8|

I need to listen to album, but I have to take some time for it. At work is crazy right now and afterwards I'm spending all the time on computer, trying to find nice tbz photos for new static badges, it's hard ;(

• Tall ppl are majestic and cool :pepecute:

Trolling is fun :pepe-hehe:

Kai really made sure this cb is just as good as the previous one..i love the bsides too :pepelove1:

Let me know which one you like when you listen <3

When does your Christmas holidays start? :pepelove1:

Badge pic selection is always hard :peperain:

• Hahaha you would change your mind if you saw me being clumsy :cryingr:

Yes, Peaches is an amazing song, I like it even more than previous one! I'll let you know about the album when I listen to it!

I'll work the whole december, no holidays :waterr: Too much to do, so I took a week off in november... And CHristmas as well as new years comes on weekend, so no free day :-( Maybe I'll take a day off, idk yet, will see how much work i'll have.

DO you have holidays?

Omg making badges is so so much harder than I thought, all my free time this week I spend looking for photos :cryingr:

• We both can be clumsy together :pepelove1:

So you are going to work without break for a whole month! :pepecute:

Make sure you rest and eat well cuz it sounds exhsusting :pepe-sad:

We just have public holiday only on Christmas day :peperain:

Its so hard to match up all the pics where everyone looks good.. :pepefrog:

• :pepelove1::froghype:

Ah yeah, I will just work this year :-(

I don't think matching photos will be possible it's 11 of them and we gave up this idea for now. Even individual photos are hard, I feel like no photos are appropriate for badges ;( GOing insane

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!