Does anyone do VR here?

• I picked up an Oculus Quest 2 recently and love it! I have a Playstation VR and a PC VR setup, but it was just too many wires that I never ended up using it. The wireless setup of the Quest 2 is awesome though, so I'm actually using it more.

With that said, favorite games?

I do, Beat Saber, Blair Witch, Drop Dead: Dual Strike and VR Chat.

• hey! me too

beat saber

drop dead, but i suck

i tried onward, population one, cookout, and a few more that i was sooo sooo bad at i stopped.

VR chat...

i really hope we get an allkpop VR chat room....for karaoke and watch parties!

let's play!

He who throws dirt always loses ground.

BLΛƆKPIИK

• I would love to play Half-Life Alyx or Boneworks but I can't justify the purchase for a VR set if there are only a few games that interest me. For the price, I could probably get a new processor or a mid/high range GPU.

• I would love to play Half-Life Alyx or Boneworks but I can't justify the purchase for a VR set if there are only a few games that interest me. For the price, I could probably get a new processor or a mid/high range GPU.

i'm waiting to play Alyx, haven't seen boneworks yet. there are a lot of freebie games on VR and oculus has under $5 deals often. also, LPT, you can return a game after 14 days as long as you played it for 2 hours or less.

BLΛƆKPIИK

• i'm waiting to play Alyx, haven't seen boneworks yet. there are a lot of freebie games on VR and oculus has under $5 deals often. also, LPT, you can return a game after 14 days as long as you played it for 2 hours or less.

Yeah but even if I can return or refund, the major hurdle remains that not a lot of VR games interest me. Alyx is a singler player experience. No matter how great the game is, at some point, I'd put it down. I would then be left with a hardware I'm probably never going to use regularly and would just gather dust. I'd reconsider the whole VR thing if the library of games that looks exciting to me picks up.

• Yeah but even if I can return or refund, the major hurdle remains that not a lot of VR games interest me. Alyx is a singler player experience. No matter how great the game is, at some point, I'd put it down. I would then be left with a hardware I'm probably never going to use regularly and would just gather dust. I'd reconsider the whole VR thing if the library of games that looks exciting to me picks up.

fair enough, i do make it a point to play when i can, and there's supposedly a virtual desktop app but i only use it to play games, i'd rather not watch movies on it unless the movies are 3D

BLΛƆKPIИK

• Me too! I have an Oculus Rift S. I used to have a Rift but it had way too much cords and you had to use sensors. I was going to get a Quest 2 but I heard it wasn't as powerful and not a lot of charge. I play games like Beat Saber, Rec Room and some other games that I don't devote as much time to as those two.

♥*♡∞:。.。 Because it's you who's precious to me 。.。:∞♡*♥

(⭒•͈ 𓎺 •͈ )

jihyonie Tumblr blog with posts - Tumbral.com laraomoura450 - Tumblr blog | Tumgir laraomoura450 - Tumblr blog | Tumgir

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!