HYBE omits mentioning Jimin's and Suga's album sales to show how less dependent they are on BTS

• This is just a news article highlighting some info isn’t it? Surely in HYBE’s actual report, it will have the data? Let’s check there and see. If they did omit it then yes, it is really annoying and manipulative to downplay BTS’s success and value to the company to fit their narrative that they can be less dependent on BTS for the shareholders’ confidence. I just can’t imagine them not reporting this data when surely shareholders will surely expect data re BTS’s business performance re Chapter 2 etc.

• This is just a news article highlighting some info isn’t it? Surely in HYBE’s actual report, it will have the data? Let’s check there and see. If they did omit it then yes, it is really annoying and manipulative to downplay BTS’s success and value to the company to fit their narrative that they can be less dependent on BTS for the shareholders’ confidence. I just can’t imagine them not reporting this data when surely shareholders will surely expect data re BTS’s business performance re Chapter 2 etc.

The omission is in the media reports that are used to mediaplay to their stock holders and GP , to show how successful their other acts are by downplaying BTS member solos.

• That some people really think that Hybe is hiding info from their shareholders, when it's ilegal, and when that info is known by the public, doesn't make any sense and then this.

OP, could you also explain why they don't mention other groups like NJ and Txt? Are they also hiding their sales so they whatever reason you have?

This is the problem I have with Armys here, everything is a problem, and if there's nothing wrong we will make it a problem for us.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!