talent wise: Who will win kingdom?

• who win? 44

The result is only visible to the participants.

although we know it's not about talent bcause mmmoo won and theyre not even singing live so where's the tea honey :pepepizza:

but lets say mnet is fair for once and they choose talent as the winner, who?

me thought, skz or btob last place coz the only advantage skz have is their song writing and raps, their dance need a lots of work. They need to do strength training, it's so obvious that theyre quite weak when it comes to dancing.

btob because they sing (not live).

me thought, tbz or ateez winner.

idk about ateez tbh, saw them and thought that they had advantage compare to other but tbz is literally performance king, they are as good as group like astro. ( which astro would stomp this competition)

tbh, idk what is the actual criteria to win this . Maybe they look at it performance wise like the song composition and all that so talent might matter less if the performance still good meaning it have good composition that highlight their strength but btob idk.

Juyeon is not such a good boy.

EvpSrEvWgBQjy7U?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited once, last by Dribble ().

• Official Post

The criteria to win is which groups has the most points in the end based on both fan votes and the groups themselves voting and how the final comeback song they each release does.

tbh idk because while some of the groups are popular internationally, the rest are pretty popular domestically and since you have to vote for three groups to get your vote counted... it's honestly anyone's game in my opinion. I think just like Queendom and Road to Kingdom, there will be a winner of the competition and then another group will be the "real" winner like Oh My Girl and ONF who both got the biggest bumps.

I do agree that Astro would have thrived in this competition though. :pepe-toast:

• If a huge portion of deciding criteria is given to the participating groups themselves like RTK, then those who put out more dynamic and iconic performance would win. If it is more based on popularity and voting then the popular dedicated fandoms will get it for their faves.

I personally think that TBZ, SKZ and IKON may win, they all had very dynamic stages in intro but we dont know who may surprise us, Ateez and SF9 are very talented too and can deliver way more than what we say, BTOB may end up mesmerizing everyone with thier emo ballads or a surprise dance focused performance...

All groups are known for their talents so we cannot know

• Did you say something about BtoB not singing live? I can't make out whatever nonsense you're saying

I think they all have a good shot

BtoB are vocal royalty and more creative than people give them credit for

Sf9 is the dark horse. They're a bit underestimated I think but that will likely change once people see what they can do

Ikon is the group I'm most interested in because they aren't really known for the kinds of performances the others are

The Boyz, Ateez, and Skz are of course the heavy favorites and for good reason

• I love reading your long comments for some reason. Probably because you're always so nice and positive

• damn op why are you so shady

also what advantage does ateez have that the others dont?

such a sexc ranking

the only thing i disagree with is the dance category i think its TBZ>ATEEZ=SKZ>SF9>BTOB=iKon

• Mamamoo sang live... they were like the only group that did...

Looking at the judging criteria the group with the biggest fandom has a big advantage. But who knows, there aren’t any huge gaps in popularity between the groups and both Queendom and RTK had dark horses. The winner isn’t that important anyway.

For which group is the most talented I think they’re pretty evenly matched. It’s anyone’s game.

• All the shade in the op...

:pepewhat:

But anyways, I think it's going to be incredibly close among all the groups. As far as expectations, I think everybody is expecting to be mind blown between SK, Ateez, and TBZ's crazy performances.

It's definitely going to be super hype :froghype:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!