[BTS CONTENT] AKP ARMY, do you think BigHit's NGG can become as dominate as BTS in the future?

• I don't think they can reach bts level of fame bts are once in a lifetime phenomenon they will get clout in the start like txt but they have to prove themselves to be ngg like how txt are slowly breaking out from being bts brothers to txt

• it depends, I really hope they dont do girlcrush, ever since that rumor that they would be based on the salior scouts I cant stop thinking about how lovely a concept that would be

To be honest I really hope we get a break in the girl crush concept.

Aespa was the last one to get a pass for me, that's IT, I'm DONE :dancer:

• Bts’ story and success is unrepeatable. There’s also nothing we know about the group yet so it’s like judging a movie before the teaser trailer comes out, hopefully they take the txt route and don’t follow current gg trends

• The thing about phenomenons is they are usually one-offs. I think the next time another group dominates to this extent BTS will have decided they're too rich to risk their backs in those choreos anymore and gone off to enjoy their money and their huge displaced fanbase will need something new to fixate on. So I think it will happen again, but most of us will probably have aged out by then. And it's harder for GG's than BG's because there are way more straights/bis I guess ^^

But who knows - sometimes it just takes one big song to go super-viral. Theoretically any group could release the next Gangnam Style, including BHNGG.

• nobody is ever going to reach bts's level of success, that one is certain.

as for the nbhgg; most of the armys don't care about other artists, they only stan bts. armys who listen to kpop will check them out, gg stans will too. the rest? we have to wait and see, being under hype isn't enough to be one of the most popular groups, music matters.

• BTS success level was something no one was expecting - a phenomenon. Someday a group may come along and accomplish the level of what they did, but I don't think it's going to happen this soon.

If another group does, I don't think it will be anytime soon.

• BTS is unmatchable phenomenon, to have same level of being legendary gg theoretically should debut from some tiny company as well.
    Also there is literally zero to 0 information about that new bh gg, we know nothing to be able to speculate. But, for example, when TXT were finally ready to debut ppl also were all over internet talking how 1st BTS' junior will go straight into the stardom but in reality there is so far nothing extraordinary in their career path, they have been developing basically like any other rookie bg from well-developed company, so I think new bhgg will have same fate. They might be seen like BTS' sister group, but tbh the gap between generations is just too big now, members would be too young so I don't think it's possible plus BP already kinda on that "sister-group" spot now lol

• I don't understand the comparison, it's not as if Big Hit made BTS, they were just lucky to be the label to have them. It's the same as any label getting lucky with any one artist whether it be a korean label or a western label, then using the money they and connection they get from that to stabilize their position in the industry, it doesn't mean they have the ability to replicate that success level since it was never their doing in the first place.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!