YG News: Avengers and The Dark Tower actress Claudia Kim signs exclusive contract with YG Entertainment

• YG is building quite an impressive roster of actors.

Herald POP

Soo-hyun, YG Entertainment and exclusive contract.. Kim Hee-ae-Choi Ji-woo-Kang Dong-won, etc.

Input 2021.17.03

202103170904099396586_20210317090509_01_20210317090716331.jpg?type=w430

Original view

1bcb00c491d4441f9132d070fbad35a9.jpeg?x=b&a=0x0&s=590x330&q=h&e=t&f=t&cb=1

[Herald POP = Reporter Cheon Yoon-hye] Actor Soo-hyun has become a new member of YG Entertainment.

YG Entertainment said on the 17th, "We are pleased to sign a contract with Soo-Hyun, an actor who has raised the value of K-culture as a leader who has made Korea known to the world." I will apply as an enemy.”

Suhyun showed off her strong presence in the role of Dr. Helen Joe in the 2015 Hollywood blockbuster'Avengers: Age of Ultron'. Since then, she has proven global popularity by receiving steady love calls from foreign countries such as the movie'Equals','Dark Tower: The Tower of Hope','Mysterious Animals and Grindelwald's Crime', and the Netflix drama'Marco Polo'.

1920927136_ClaudiaKim45.jpg.a22fb99e7f6e58e3a066cbf31703d718.jpg

In addition, she has visited the home theater with a variety of characters in various genres in Korea, such as the drama'Monster', '7th grade civil servant','Brain' and'Romance Town'.

Suhyun has a strong and soft charm at the same time. She is intelligent, classy and sophisticated, and plans to continue another challenge not only in Korea but also in the world with YG Entertainment.

b76540f35676ecc042f62a3a5140097c.jpg

Meanwhile, in YG Entertainment, actors Kim Hee-ae, Cha Seung-won, Choi Ji-woo, Jung Hye-young, Kang Dong-won, Yoo In-na, Son Ho-jun, Lee Seong-gyeong, Jang Ki-yong, Lee Soo-hyuk, and Kyung Su-jin belong.

popnews@heraldcorp.com

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• YG must offer actors much better contracts than their singers. Or they have a very good recruiter

Well historically actors tend to jump from agency to agency, but YG has managed to hold on to quite a lot of high-profile celebrities.

Re-signing Kang Dong won last month was quite an accomplishment.

While actors are seen as more A-list in Korea than idols (although YG has a few exceptions as some of their artists are household names), YG quite famously has a reputation of having extremely fair contracts and their idols are viewed to live quite a luxurious lifestyle.

YG tends to do well with managing and securing endorsement deals, and probably has built quite a reputation of getting deals for their actors/artists. As that is seen as a major source of income in the entertainment industry.

And it's pure speculation on my part, but YG probably gives actors a lot of freedom.

They are managed by YGStage.

Also YG produces one of the biggest tv dramas in Korea with the 7th highest tv ratings ever.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!