[theqoo] THE WEEKND DRAMA 'THE IDOL' THAT WILL SUDDENLY AIR THEIR FINAL EPISODE NEXT WEEK

• [theqoo] THE WEEKND DRAMA 'THE IDOL' THAT WILL SUDDENLY AIR THEIR FINAL EPISODE NEXT WEEK

bypannchoaJune 26, 2023

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Today, they released ep. 4 but the trailer for next week was for their final episode
    It originally had 6 episodes but the viewers are confused as to why they only have 5 episodes.

original post: here

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ No matter how much you think about it, it's a disadvantage to those who broadcast itㅋㅋㅋ

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. I hate listening to The Weeknd's songs now. Just hearing his songs as BGM on TV gives me goosebumps

4. Isn't it because the reactions were so bad?ㅋㅋ I was surprised that they even approved of this show

5. Are they trying to give off that 'early exit' vibe?

6. I honestly couldn't get into the show because of The Weeknd

7. I won't be listening to The Weeknd's songs anymore

8. Weeknd...... this bast*rd.... Die For You... What am I gonna do now?..... This bast*rd should've stuck with singing. His face got a buff all thanks to his songs but.... this f*cker... ha....

9. The thumbnail, wow f*ck... no matter how I look at him, he just doesn't give me the male lead vibes. Even if I'm trying to see him as fatale, I just can't. They should change up his styling too

10. I deleted all of The Weeknd's songs from my playlist... I thought that I could trust his music since Can't Feel My Face but... farewell

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• Not the Weeknd trying to distance himself from this show ASAP!! Yasssss!!! We won!!!! We fucking won!!!

laughing-puppets.gif

Everything about this show FLOPPED! The ratings, the viewership, that raggedy EP he dropped (though Popular was a semi-bop ngl, and Madonna did not deserve that).

Happy to see Tedros and his dried up wig disappear from my timeline.

olivia-wilde-olivia.gif

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• How many episodes do hbo/American shows have usually?

How many episodes usually depends on the show and what type of show it is.

Succession, the show that was airing before The Idol had 9-10 episodes a season.

Edit: Euphoria, the other show Sam Levinson worked on and that was extensively compared to The Idol, had 8 episodes a season.

are they finishing it early?

If the next episode is really the finale, then they ended it an episode early.

• Sam Levinson and The Weeknd handled the PR so bad for this show. The show isn't even that controversial to begin with when you compare it to let's say Euphoria. They thought depicting shock value would make the show a success but on the contrary, their careers have taken a hit because of it. I hope Hollywood learns something from this.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

27dbe724372b809813a823b7367393edb58cad57.gifv

• What...you're telling me you fill a show full of singers, social climbers and nepo babies and not a single decent actor and that show tanks?

Why even finish airing at this point? No ones watching this shite. The acting is horrible, the scrip is a disaster and I think most people would be happy to never see any of these no talent, sub-soap opera level actors who are somehow both hammy and wooden scene to scene in any TV or movies again.

• This is why pilot episodes need to be a thing again

Don't commit to a whole season

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!