Why don’t ggs tour for long?

• I mean bp just had a tour which included several dates in the u.s, europe and australia, not just asia and then corona happened. When touring resumes they'll probably have one even bigger and include latin america

I meant like having touring power well into their careers like the acts I mentioned. but no gg stay having touring power like that even if they had it at the beginning of their career

I hope you understand sometimes I don’t make sense in English

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• I guess if touring will be allowed in the future bp will tour fr long :claps:

I meant like having touring power well into their careers like the acts I mentioned. but no gg stay having touring power like that even if they had it at the beginning of their career

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• I meant like having touring power well into their careers like the acts I mentioned. but no gg stay having touring power like that even if they had it at the beginning of their career

It usually doesn't happen but I'm sure bp will be a touring equivalent to those bgs you mentioned, they are popular pretty much everywhere and have yet to peak

• I think it's mainly because ggs don't pull in the numbers like bgs can ona regular basis and ggs tours are more difficult to coordinate because they have activities outside music so having them all coordinate for long ass tours can be hard.

The only gg that could have long lasting and high generating tours was SNSD (touring every year from 2009 onwards) and still even a group like them had limited tours compare to bgs as they never toured outside Asia, had less dates, played at smaller venues etc. And of course we busy doing their own things like TV, drama, music etc meaning less tour opportunities in the first palce

• well the issue has nothing to do with touring but longevity for GG

GG generally have shorter lifespans than BG...

there are not many active GG of the 2nd generation thus how can they tour if they are not active anymore

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!