Guess who ordered new CDs

• I have 36 (I guess) and bought 2 more yesterday so I have 38 now. They will most likly arive in the mail tomorrow.

I use a website from my country so don't blame me for not being able to support the people I acctually wanted to support. Basicly I wanted the newest album of ATEEZ for my collection since I have all their other Korean albums, but it was sold out. Than I wanted to support DKB but all albums are sold out. Than I wanted to support OnlyOneOf but also sold out. I looked around and everything was basicly sold out. I than wanted to support Kingdom and saw the album was not listed as sold out but as I clicked on it, it said it was sold out ... so I than decided to buy the 2nd of MCND and the 4th of VERIVERY. If I would buy the other albums if they are in stock someday than I would need from MCND the 1st and 3rd and from VERIVERY the 3rd and 5th since I have VERIVERY's 1st and 2nd and no I would never purchase any of the 2 singles VERIVERY made cause they are quit prizy for just being singles ...

So my collection looks like this at the moment (without the new bought albums):

<3

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!