What's your opinion on this girl slandering your korean oppars

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    :eyes:

• Nuguseyo?

Dunno this post was lowkey going viral in kpop stan twt and just randomly popped up on my twt feed

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Dunno this post was lowkey going viral in kpop stan twt and just randomly popped up on my twt feed

Funny considering the moment one of her oppars start dating she'll be the first to start slandering the woman.

• Dunno this post was lowkey going viral in kpop stan twt and just randomly popped up on my twt feed

Really do think people love stalking ARMY twitter :pepe-narrow-eyes:

Anyway my oppars are safe tho (even got dragged for hiring feminist teachers and reading feminist books )

I believe in Jungkook oppar

• But didn't namjoon admit being a misogynist and had been in controversy for writing lyrics objectifying and sexualising women, so much so that he required some sort of class to know he shouldn't do this type of inappropriate and misogynistic stuff.

Here's army themselves admiting to it (ignore the part that army is trying to portray as if he did some favour on us by taking that anti mysogynistic class which he was forced to do after getting called out )

A lot of his lyrics are so insane that it doesn't seem real. And its just 1 member, other members have got their own controversies. Your oppars are not safe im afraid

• I mean, many korean woman dont want to men for a reason

p.s. if u stan a men idol never forget in the end of the day that he is justo other MAN

like the one in the streets catcalling u, the ones that could abuse u, ur family, your mother, ur friends

always remember they are just "men" in the end

• OP shooting at a wide range

People narrowing the field on their own fav

Like why?

External Content www.youtube.com

• I honestly believe her. I'd say 7 out of 10 Korean men are trouble.

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!