Super junior - House party MV released - bop or flop?

• Bop or flop 21

1. Bop (10) 48%
    2. Flop (11) 52%

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Baby we're a scandal, way too hot to handle
    2a08fea40cd0a8345f76b51d3cadbe9d2a0ba3f2.gifv15f67d4c40ab98e3c6e01b5293b3b4e3d4ae0b5e.gifv

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Corazón Perdido

External Content www.youtube.com

• Flop. Why would sm made every groups in sm sounding like nct :pepenomad: Let those ahjussis act like ahjussis instead!

EDIT : i’m seething they postponed the comeback so many times just to choose this song as the title??!!

• why did this have to happen? i hate this with a passion and i have many things to say

1 is this a highlight medley? because i thought you all already released that?

2 get Donghae some help. i have been saying for years that he needs an intervention and needs to be saved from himself and nobody listened

3 you all will never age backward no matter how hard you try so please stop embarrassing yourselves. this doesn't look trendy or cool, it only looks weird and tryhard

4 what the hell happened to the original concept? how did you all go from the intriguing, classy renaissance concept to this tragedy?

5 you all have completely ruined this comeback for me, from delaying it for literally 4 months with no clear explanation and then suddenly throwing the original concept away, again without an explanation and now thos tragedy. are we supposed to act like the renaissance trailer and all the original teasers and aesthetics never happened?

6 please normalise kicking Lee Sooman out of your group chat, that man is a menace and also never work with YYJ again **** ***

and finally, i need the members that voted for this song to be the title track instead of Burn The Floor to reveal themselves. i only want to talk :pepe-cut:

Corazón Perdido

• Do you not like it?

more like i hate it

Flop. Why would sm made every groups in sm sounding like nct :pepenomad: Let those ahjussis act like ahjussis instead!

EDIT : i’m seething they postponed the comeback so many times just to choose this song as the title??!!

normalise holding Super Junior accountable for their own releases. they are grown up men and they run their own label. they have decided on this entirely on their own. also this sounds absolutely nothing like NCT wtf

Corazón Perdido

• I agree. Though I do like it, it shouldn’t have been the title track. Burn the floor should’ve been the title track! Maybe it was, before all the freaking delays....

Have you heard all the other b-sides yet?

• I agree. Though I do like it, it shouldn’t have been the title track. Burn the floor should’ve been the title track! Maybe it was, before all the freaking delays....

Have you heard all the other b-sides yet?

not yet.

it was a bop until the beat changed :pepe-peek:

exactly. that's like the worst part. this COULD HAVE BEEN a bop but no they decided to ruin it

Corazón Perdido

• I kinda don’t bother with their songs now after that last one they had. As a fan of them for a lot of years, I prefer vintage SJ. Their music has gone off for me.

i thought i couldn't get worse than Super Clap (which at least was fun admittedly) but then they went and released the war crime that is 2YA2YAO. i said, well it can't possibly get worse than that~ but they proved me wrong alright.

i can't believe i am saying this but at least 2YA2YAO was cohesive and sounded like one complete song but this? a whole circus? do they not realise that their forte is the vocals and singing? what fucking logic went behind deciding to make everyone and their mother rap even the main vocalists?

Corazón Perdido

• wow all this hate..

It must be amazing havent seen this backlash since sf and s which was my favorite title

also this sounds absolutely nothing like NCT what even are you guys listening to lol ??

don't insult sf&s like that

Corazón Perdido

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!