Super junior - House party MV released - bop or flop?

• The MV is good but please stop with skrrt skrrt :pepenomad:

It's an abomination :pepe-peek:

How about skarut?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• He tried to pull that shit with Ryeowook when he released The Little Prince. He showed the tracklist to LSM and the latter suggested making some adjustments but Ryeowook put his foot down lmao.

They should have told him to worry about his taxes and pay the WiFi bills instead of worrying about their music :pepecute:

at least they only let him ruin one song and not the whole album, I am used to not liking title tracks except as few. Latin Junior needs to comeback and straight their ways.

• What do you think of the album?

I wanted to hate it because of how betrayed I feel but I ended up loving it lmao :cryingr:

The only song I don't like is Tell Me Baby. It's the TMBG to my 7jib

Overall I like the album, Closer is a hit and I will pray for them to actually sing it live. Burn the Floor and Raining Spell for Love are my faves. Paradox and mystery are good but too similar. I love ballads so More Days with You is great. The only song I don’t really like is SUPER but I can see it being a great song for Super Shows. Tell Me Baby is a seasonal song so I will only listen to it on Xmas. Covid song (House Part) has a great grove but the trap part kills it, will only listen to it by force. Actually i waited to buy the album until I listened to all the songs ‘cause I was still but hurt about the renaissance aesthetic removal from tt.

• Honestly at first, I want Burn the Floor to be the title track because it's new, fresh, charming and has classical approach and align to the Renaissance concept. That's why I was disppointed when the title track was replaced. But when I watched the House Party MV, I understand now why it was chosen: because the song is very catchy, the lyrics mirror what we're experiencing and the song as a whole has a certain charm despite the rhythm seems disjointed to one another. The song has a recall, that once you listen to it, it stays on your head, which we known as Last Song Syndrome.

• Bop! I love that they look like they are enjoying themselves and having fun.

By the way, I just watched this video and the guys are so entertaining to watch. I like the black sweats guy. He’s so effortlessly funny.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Bop! I love that they look like they are enjoying themselves and having fun.

By the way, I just watched this video and the guys are so entertaining to watch. I like the black sweats guy. He’s so effortlessly funny.

This is several months late but the guy in the black sweater is Kyuhyun, aka kpop's best vocalist

This is him

He was the first ever male idol to win in koms and got crowned King 5 times in a row

And some of his own songs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!