Eunbi vs irene (dance skill and visuel)

• All day all night

EUNBI!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Irene has perfect visual but lack of skills

At least Eunbi has the visual and the skills

? Lack of skills?

Sorry, but

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don't see any other groups do Naughty on the level that Irene and Seulgi could deliver :suggestiver: :siptear:

As for Eunbi, I like her current looks, it looks leagues better than her looks while she was part of ZE:A (even then she was pretty).

She's also a solid dancer, when you see her dancing together with Chaeyeon it's really awesome to see, and this has been the case since PD48 show.

Just saying, both have looks and both have skills.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• External Content www.youtube.com

Weeekly proved they can dance to it even though they only have less practice time.

I am rational fan. If Irene has good vocal technique, realistically Sm will gave her many singing parts & high notes not gave crumbs like rapping parts. At least, irene has listenable voice. For dancing, Irene can keep up with Seulgi but Eunbi has more charisma imo. Irene has the superior looks and considered to be top#1 visual of 3rg gen but that's it.

For Eunbi, She can dance together with Chaeyeon and she also has great control of high notes. That's why I said she has the looks and skills.

• If this video was supposed to support your point, it was really counterproductive because the dance there is really messy, tutting is all about precision and angles and this isn't anywhere close to Irene & Seulgi level of performance

I mean at least they can dance to it with less practice time and self taught. They have the potential to deliver like the original with the same amount of practice & teachings. I'm saying that we can't write off any groups and saying that no other group can't do Naughty on the same level of I&S.

• I said 'on the same level as Seulgi and Irene' - which, no, it isn't, it was an alright attempt that was charming for its imitation.

Eunbi's vocals, the same, are just alright. Heck, Chowon at 15 years old had to instruct Eunbi at 23 years old how to use her voice and how to project at PD48.

If an artist in an SM group isn't the main or lead vocalist, it's most of the times just telling something about the extremely high level of SM group's main/lead vocalists, not that the other members are bad at (live) singing: in fact, a lot of times non-main vocalists in SM groups sings as good or better than the main vocalists in other groups. The times that Irene sings live, it shows she can sing and how good she is at harmonization.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• I said 'on the same level as Seulgi and Irene' - which, no, it isn't, it was an alright attempt that was charming for its imitation.

Eunbi's vocals, the same, are just alright. Heck, Chowon at 15 years old had to instruct Eunbi at 23 years old how to use her voice and how to project at PD48.

If an artist in an SM group isn't the main or lead vocalist, it's most of the times just telling something about the extremely high level of SM group's main/lead vocalists, not that the other members are bad at (live) singing: in fact, a lot of times non-main vocalists in SM groups sings as good or better than the main vocalists in other groups. The times that Irene sings live, it shows she can sing and how good she is at harmonization.

Yes they (weeekly) can if they given the same amount of practice and teachings.

The question in this thread is comparing between Eunbi and Irene. I'm saying compare to Eunbi, Irene is lacking skills. OTR proves to given Eunbi several high notes in iz*one songs and it hasn't be the case for Irene (when does SM give irene high notes?)

We need to stop glorifying all RV members vocal is the same high level. Wendy & Seulgi of course they can be a main in other group. Joy's pretty good too. Irene & Yeri just alright imo, both of them can't be a main heck even they can't be a lead vocals in other group.

• visually its down to preference, but Eunbi wins for dancing no question

Irene's dancing is much better than her singing tho, reveluv always over-exaggerate her "harmony" skills or whatever to combat antis who say shes only a pretty face, but they do too much

• Yes they (weeekly) can if they given the same amount of practice and teachings.

The question in this thread is comparing between Eunbi and Irene. I'm saying compare to Eunbi, Irene is lacking skills. OTR proves to given Eunbi several high notes in iz*one songs and it hasn't be the case for Irene (when does SM give irene high notes?)

We need to stop glorifying all RV members vocal is the same high level. Wendy & Seulgi of course they can be a main in other group. Joy's pretty good too. Irene & Yeri just alright imo, both of them can't be a main heck even they can't be a lead vocals in other group.

? What are you saying? The highest note in the song 'Really Bad Boy' - and that's a high one - came from Irene.

As for the rest, I guess we disagree on the dancing skills of both Irene and Eunbi.

It's kinda annoying to see people still scoffing Irene's skills after her impressive showcase she did with Seulgi in their sub-unit and it being put away with 'oh, but they practiced for it' (as if the other idols don't practice for their dance performances... X/). But I can't refrain people from trivializing those performances, so I guess we'll just agree to disagree and all that.

As for the rest, let's stop glorifying not just RV members but IZ*One members like Eunbi as well, it works both ways.

Both have their strengths and their weaknesses. No, Irene isn't a vocal powerhouse and neither is Eunbi - if she was, she would've been main vocalist, and IZ*One's best vocalists (not Eunbi) are ok/sufficient enough at best, not supreme.

SWJ1P.gif

• visually its down to preference, but Eunbi wins for dancing no question

Irene's dancing is much better than her singing tho, reveluv always over-exaggerate her "harmony" skills or whatever to combat antis who say shes only a pretty face, but they do too much

That's because Red Velvet, like some other SM groups, are really good at live harmonization - a skill that's oddly lacking with most other top K-pop groups.

SWJ1P.gif

Edited once, last by FoReveries ().

• That can't be a legit note to validates that she can sing high notes (like the usual main vocal parts). I don't know what the RBB producers smoked that day; for me, Irene dolphin notes in RBB killed the song vibes.

This thread is about comparisons, of course everyone has their own opinions. I am not degrading Irene skills. But it's not right to concludes that other groups couldn't deliver the same. Which they can obviously, come on they are highly trained to be idols.

I'm not glorifying iz*one members. I'm not saying eunbi is vocal powerhouse or best vocalist in iz*one. However, compare to irene, eunbi is more superior vocalist.

• That's because Red Velvet, like some other SM groups, are really good at live harmonization - a skill that's oddly lacking with most other top K-pop groups.

oh I know--i been stanning SM groups (mainly gg) since 2009.

I'm a reveluv, but its annoying seeing other luvvies swear that irene or yeri are the "backbone" of RV vocals/harmony like...

no lol.

The complete disrespect to Wendy who carries the group and half the damn industry on her lungs (obvi seul and joy are talented singers as well)

I just hate when stans start straight up lying to protect their fave. When Momo was getting dragged for that encore performance and some ONCE swore she could be main vocal in another group...like come on now

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!