Are you excited for Zack Snyder's Justice League?

• It's 4 hours long (3 hours 53 minutes if we exclude credits)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Curious, not excited. It's still very likely to be a trainwreck but I'd like to see how much of a trainwreck it is.

For sure it'll be better than Joss Whedon's Justice League, because it's not that hard to achieve. But most of the DCEU's issues lay in this foundation itself so I doubt Zack Snyder's JL is gonna make everything work magically. Zack Snyder just isn't that good.

• Sick of seeing so many ads of this. Darkseid's CGI looks like he came straight out of the 90s show Beast Wars. No amount of reshoots can save this awful movie.

• I watched the Snyder cut yesterday. It was fine. It improves on the theatrical version in every department.

What I appreciate the most is that it stays serious throughout the whole movie, unlike Marvel movies where everyone's cracking jokes all the time. DC movies tried to keep this serious tone up until Batman vs Superman, but because of the lukewarm reception they started copying Marvel. At least Zack Snyder's Justice League doesn't fall into this trap.

In the end, there's no masterpiece to be found in here. But it's a fine and quite epic superhero movie to anyone who were getting bored of the Marvel formula.

• I watched the Snyder cut yesterday. It was fine. It improves on the theatrical version in every department.

What I appreciate the most is that it stays serious throughout the whole movie, unlike Marvel movies where everyone's cracking jokes all the time. DC movies tried to keep this serious tone up until Batman vs Superman, but because of the lukewarm reception they started copying Marvel. At least Zack Snyder's Justice League doesn't fall into this trap.

In the end, there's no masterpiece to be found in here. But it's a fine and quite epic superhero movie to anyone who were getting bored of the Marvel formula.

Yep. The storyline is much more complex. Steppenwolf feels like an actual villain.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!