ELI, ALEXANDER AND FREAKING AJ ARE COMING BACK TO U-KISS, TO JOIN HOON, KISEOP AND SOOHYUN FOR COMEBACK

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

NO FREAKING WAY

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

AJ????????????????????????

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• So far this year, I've worked online and am a full-time student. I'm using an online business opportunity I heard about that has made a lot of money. It's very simple to use, and I'm glad I found it. This is what I do. Just open the link------------------------>>>

Work At Home Special Report!

• I'm surprised about Alexander being there.

I'm less surprised by him (he loved his time in the group, didn't want to leave) and more surprised by AJ and no Kevin or Jun

mKl7Ghm.png

mKl7Ghm.png

Im so so happy !! UKISS is one of the 2nd gen boy group that have a lot of bops !!

• we didn't win this is wack....half the members left including the most popular one and they bring back problematic ones and some new faces for a 15th anniversary? it's wack at best....no thanks go away.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!