More former Johnny's reveal they were SAd by Johnny Kitagawa, victims estimated in 1000s

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• No no no no no I ain't liking this

His niece Julie, who runs Johnny's now even apologized in his name a few weeks ago cause she couldn't take it anymore and she really felt bad for what her uncle had done

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• No no no no no I ain't liking this

His niece Julie, who runs Johnny's now even apologized in his name a few weeks ago cause she couldn't take it anymore and she really felt bad for what her uncle had done

yet everyone knew and no one protected them

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• yes, disturbing

I wonder what had happend if Johnny's had closed down back when the first scandals happend. I mean what if they had closed down and ARASHI for example never debuted? ARASHI is the best selling JPop-boygroup of all time with over 37 million sold CDs

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I think it's great that the victims are speaking their truth. Though, I am interested to see if this leads to any type of change or consequence for Johnny's. Especially since Johnny himself has already died.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I think it's great that the victims are speaking their truth. Though, I am interested to see if this leads to any type of change or consequence for Johnny's. Especially since Johnny himself has already died.

yeah bastard isnt here to answer for his crimes :-(

External Content www.youtube.com

• yet everyone knew and no one protected them

Exactly this was a well known issue for decades BUT it wasn't enough concrete evidence at the time to nail him. The reason this is coming out now is the power of je has waned alot it's no longer as powerful as it was before plus the the person that instilled fear in them can no longer hurt them, dead men can't come back to kill you. Trust me if he was still around today,none of what was revealed would have ever seen the light of day as his victims would still be afraid he could get retribution upon them. But since he's dead they talking. This terrible shit is likely in every entertainment industry. Same with kpop and you likely won't know until the people who had power in kpop died off.

Besides his family has crocodile tears they knew about this, hell Johnny used to bring these trainnes to his house for a personal "audition" 🤮🤢

• And Johnny's still menaged to become the most selling company in Japan with literally some of the best selling groups in all of Asia

Not just Japan. But the world. JE has talent agencies in Asia and in the USA they often recruited people from everywhere. Literally they invented the idol system and kpop is a literal copy of this from the way the agencies are set up down to the fan relationship and fansigns and slave contracts it's soo perfect of a copy it wouldn't surprise me if this same abuse happened there and you'd only know about it after the people in power of kpop died example LSM yg jyp bangpd like all of these people would have to disappear before all the horror stories come out . Japan only had Johnny as he quickly became the Monopoly and swallowed up any other jpop companies that dealt with male idols

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!