I need to know why this is a reality in todays world

• I need to know how someone can unironically listen to Zimzalabim by Red Velvet?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I know some people who put it at number 1 on their ranking of Red Velvet titles tracks and genuinely sounded like they liked the song and I'm just like.. "HOW?"

First off... THE PRODUCTION.... IS UNBEARABLE....

I have a hard time properly having a smooth listen to this song when the sounds and beats they used are headache inducing at the least.

THE REPITITION OH MY GOD

It's like the song is literally just "Zimzalabim.. zimzalabim.." for the entire time.. which again, is headache inducing because the same fucking thing is being said.

To conclude this mess of a post... I just can't stand this song and I'd like to know why other people like it if you happen to know.

• Official Post

You can only judge a kpop song's true quality once you've listened to it a full volume while driving. Trust me this one is fun.

• The only fun is the relief of skipping it on spotify for me

To be real, you can have your opinion and we can agree to disagree.

It's okay I rlly like this song but I still thought your reply was funny we can totally agree to disagree

idk this song is always so fun to listen sometimes i think oof things r too serious huh and put this song and things get more happy?? nothing makes sense

• I like it a lot personally. It fits the rv vibe and it's not just about the chorus... its catchy and easy to sing along to. Not to mention straight up iconic

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!