Convince me that your fave is the best

• I'm talking bias wreck me. If you think your fave is the best, the hottest, the most talented, the coolest... make me believe it. Whoever gets the closest to success (or makes me laugh the hardest) gets an akorn if that's any incentive.

• Go to Best Answer
  • I dont have to convince just watch yourself

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They made taemin proud

• my fav is shining SHINee soooooo

Right answer.

I don't need to convince you

Day6 is the best, it's a fact

I actually really like Day6.

Just google all Twice members and stare at their pics

:love::love::love:

Oh, come on, you don't want that akorn. I'm gonna need more than that.

I dont have to convince just watch yourself

They made taemin proud

Okay, so I was thoroughly impressed with the Kingdom performance until they started rapping and it went downhill. Up until that point it was very good. I got bored in the first 40 seconds of the first video. Overall, I would say what I've seen is underwhelming. If you have something you think will knock my socks off, please do try again.

• I dont need akorns im just gonna promote my faves

My obsession right now

• my babies

• Wait, this is good.

Xodiac is amazing

• m.o.n.t's bitsaeon also covered jonghyun

External Content youtu.be

• My #1 Faves...which nobody even knows I stan, 2ne1!!! Why are they the best? FIRST camp music, they were trend setters back in the old days....(1900s according to kpop stans) their music videos are so intricate and beautiful with a lot of cool concepts I.E

THEIR music is like underappreciated and basically UNNOTICED but their first mini album is SO fun to listen to:

Their also very TALENTED and ENTERTAINING performers:

AND they have a PARK BOM.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Best Answer

my overall ults are an acquired taste

Their Japanese releases

• Akorn's or not I think this thread is a great idea to promote fav's (even if I do love SVT & MX), although I'm not sure anyone know's them here, it would be a crime if I didn't mention:

My man: Seongjun from the trio BDC. (He's Lead Vocalist & Lead Dancer).

A truly underrated trio that deserves all the hype, the fandom even if it's small is always so honest and so open to answering my questions in the youtube comments or politely correct me (even more so if I translated German to English to Korean or English to Korean wrong in a cute way but positive)

Although I'm not a big company stan, Brand New Music has a lot of talent I like to support. BDC is just refreshing when it comes to K-Pop.

(My fav pic currently that's pretty new of Seongjunie.)

Screen Shot 2023-05-28 at 8.51.02 PM.png

And of course last not but least: Wonho.

One of the first member in MonstaX that became my bias (next to Hyungwon and Joohoney) during Stuck Era.

He helped me a lot as I struggle with E.D, I enjoy a lot of his personal channel (he has a vlog channel) and have learned how to work out properly thanks to it as well as starting to feel more comfortable with myself. (You might recognize him as he had a viral moment with Jooheon when speaking about a gay Monbebe in vlive) I'm slowly learning to recognize that it is okay for me to like girl's, and he just provides a lot of comfort in that sense. (Next to OOO, MONSTA X was the 2nd group who I have ever seen speak openly about it).

Screen Shot 2023-05-28 at 8.56.40 PM.png

One of my favourite mv's/clips:

If anyone has questions please do not hesitate to ask me as well. 💙 ✌🏻

• in Kpop i never find another girl like her. She is too damn funny, and cute, and everything.

NO SANA NO LIFE :pepe-slash:

• Mx and seventeen are known just the fandoms are small to non existent here

Just informing

• And if it's okay to mention one more 👉🏻👈🏻

WooBin, Serim & Jungmo of CRAVITY.

Tbh I'm not the most up to date with some of the group's, but CRAVITY is one I came to like (not just because of MX).

They have a lot of charisma, and their style is something I don't see a lot. (I've been a fan since debut) and they have a lot of song's I just can't skip (this doesn't happen often).

I'm not sure what your style is, but they have a lot of variety, Jumper is one of my favourite songs to work out to.

Although I think our fandom name is a little silly we are generally really good with answering question's or suggesting song's to new comer's, so never hesitate to ask about the group.

(Ps) did you know that CRAVITY also created an account purely for their story universe?

Screen Shot 2023-05-28 at 9.07.01 PM.png

• I usually assume that people don't even think my fave is competent, let alone the best. Here he is demonstrating his skills of rapping, singing, dancing, and producing.

• As you should

Do you want to be added to the Day6 taglist?

Yeah

My #1 Faves...which nobody even knows I stan, 2ne1!!! Why are they the best? FIRST camp music, they were trend setters back in the old days....(1900s according to kpop stans) their music videos are so intricate and beautiful with a lot of cool concepts I.E

THEIR music is like underappreciated and basically UNNOTICED but their first mini album is SO fun to listen to:

AND they have a PARK BOM.

Okay, this is really good and I'm going to listen to their music now. you might have made me a fan.

BDC, huh? I'll check them out.

And I'm glad that you're getting better and learning to accept yourself. :finger-heart:

• I usually assume that people don't even think my fave is competent, let alone the best. Here he is demonstrating his skills of rapping, singing, dancing, and producing.

So, PSY being you're fave is kinda wild, not gonna lie. I'm lowkey judging. /j

Actually, even Gangnam Style and Daddy show how much of a genius he is. He blends catchy songs with awesome, hilarious music videos and he makes choreography that starts trends. You've got a fair point. He's a total package.

• Twice

Psychic fever from exile tribe

Zior Park

Bang Yedam

Blackswan

Ten

• Wow, great picks! I never thought I'd like a Twice song, but I actually really like 21:29. The Zior Park songs ate and I think I might have to stan. I liked Cat and Mouse as well.

And I love love love Ten. He's phenomenal.

You are a man of taste; a true connoisseur.

• So, PSY being you're fave is kinda wild, not gonna lie. I'm lowkey judging. /j

Actually, even Gangnam Style and Daddy show how much of a genius he is. He blends catchy songs with awesome, hilarious music videos and he makes choreography that starts trends. You've got a fair point. He's a total package.

I told you I wasn't trying to convince you, especially not with that video. If I was trying to convince you, I would have used a song he wrote. Please take the heart back, and I'm sorry I said anything.

• BTS

they're just amazing. records & charts & awards aside, they just are. their story itself is amazing: how 7 boys from different back-grounds and had different dreams came together. how they each cam together despite their difficult situations and what they had to go through to get to where they are. Namjoon had to choose between being a soloist or being in bangtan. Yoongi had to hide his shoulder injury and work a lot to pay his school & foods. Jin had to learn from scratch and often doubted himself for not being as experienced as the rest. J-Hope had to cover his face when devuted because they'd criticize his appearance. Jimin had to loose weight to a point where it got unhealthy because people called him "fat". Taehyung/ V came from a poor family & lived with his grandma, where once he moved to seoul, either his mum/grandma (can't remember which) bought him a "fancy"/nice sweater so the rich city boys wouldn't make fun of him. how Jungkook, who could've chosen from many different companies, some which were guaranteed to make him successful, chose a small, almost bankrupt company and stuck with them. How they came together and persevered, even though at first they had little success. How even though things got tough, they stayed together. and even when they got famous, they still stayed the same. How they advocate for many things and don't just write songs ab love or without much meaning (no hate intended) ; they dive deep & talk about social topics, school, depression, self-love & just topics that really mean something. their little actions and everything else make them one of id not the best.

also the fact they have 70 something daesangs, have 6 grammy noms, some AMAs and BB hot 100 songs, e.t.c.

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• how about some e'last

And trendz

• and to.properly introduce you to sf9

• A.C.E best boys :red-heart:  :lover3:

image_wSBrFOE.png

20210105-ace-kpop-tw.jpg?ext=.jpg

WOW

c2624cc4517705ef03f6844617035edd.jpg9a5bd400cb0eea5c98811541c0ab0d84.jpg5724a4880b16247fc0cf024e8540ea77.jpg

DONGHUN

be24c5bbf151758f21781e03d4c2de56.jpg8bc794bdf49c9881891f7bd242ffad0d.jpg4d200e3668b4afb0f94e4c779fcd9117.jpg

JUN

ba0805967679f34902f44bcd7fa1d741.jpg5009ba8d09469465175b34ab0b84320b.jpg37b43c3d9541fe0fdc0f76813cf5cf29.jpg

BYEONGKWAN

712e1863cd416538a8d577ca60004b80.jpg94a27a1bc8dd9a40bed579651edf6817.jpg9849076ca7dc27a0e36b01f8f24581d0.jpg

CHAN

ae04e89c0a9bb125d0f71817225da400.jpg370f3ee6b69651c7c1b005ba5c888051.jpg11ec75cd1af31804e7a5c874ffe08103.jpg

A.C.E - Adventure Calling Emotion

a.c.e-under-cover.jpg

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• 2 argument
    Somi is the IT girl and the prettiest in the 3rd gen GG
    the only reason she can't get the title is her group I.O.I is temporary only
    and she is half breed

and w strong Canadian-Dutch gene not ideal representative for korean standard ?

----------

IVE the best #1 GG of the 4th as of now
    without a Big 3/4 backing them

they have IT girl Wonyoung or even Yujin
    5 national hit song 😑😉
    domestic public support
    strong in both digital and album sales
    highly respected internationally

• Their vocals, discograhy and performances are great!

• Also Baekhyun. Vocals, charisma, stage presence he's got it all

• key10lee

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • Okay, I've chosen a winner: xx-jenn-xx. It was close because ellenote and Twicegraphy were steady converting me, but xx-jenn-xx won by the sheer quantity of absolute bops (and the Jonghyun cover bc at the end of the day I'm biased trash). She claims she didn't want the akorn, but she knew exactly what she was doing with that cover.

Do continue to promo your faves if you want. If no one else does, I will listen to every song you post.

• Okay, I've chosen a winner: xx-jenn-xx. It was close because ellenote and Twicegraphy were steady converting me, but xx-jenn-xx won by the sheer quantity of absolute bops (and the Jonghyun cover bc at the end of the day I'm biased trash). She claims she didn't want the akorn, but she knew exactly what she was doing with that cover.

Do continue to promo your faves if you want. If no one else does, I will listen to every song you post.

if you only knew my entire stan list lol

(**= Ults/Top Groups)

2nd Gen

**Highlight (2009)**

**Infinite (2010)**

The Boss (DGNA) (2010)

3rd Gen

A.C.E (2017)

B.I.G (2014)

BTOB (2012)

Sevenus (MASC) (2016)

Monsta X (2015)

Pentagon (2016)

**SF9** (2016)

**SKYE (IN2IT)** (2017)

**UP10TION** (2015)

VAV (2015)

VIXX (2012)

4th Gen

ABLUE (2022)

Ateez (2018)

BAE173 (2020)

BXB (2023)

Bz-Boys (2019)

DKB (2020)

E'Last (2020)

F.able (2020)

Ghost9 (2020)

Just B (2021)

**Luminous** (2021)

**M.O.N.T (2019)**

Nine.I (2022)

**Trendz** (2022)

VeriVery (2019)

WE:A (BigFlo) (2014/2023)

WeNU (2022)

Xeed (2022)

**Xodiac (2023)**

PRE-DEBUT

Ambition (Pre-Debut)

Dignity (Pre-Debut)

IB147 (Pre-Debut)

Maximum (Pre-Debut)

Vi'enx (Pre-Debut)

OTHERS

**Bugvel (J-POP) (2022)**

**Fave1 (100%) (J-POP) (2022)**

JO1 (J-Pop) (2019)

OWV (J-Pop) (2020)

The7 (T-Pop) (2022)

Soloists:

Baekho (Former Nu’est)

Bang Yongguk (B.A.P)

**Corbyn (Former 24k)**

Demian

From20

Hello Gloom (Na Ungjae) (Imfact)

Hong Eunki

Hwang Minhyun (Former Nu’est)

Hyunjun Hur

Jackson Wang (GOT7)

Jayden

Jay Park

Jun (U-Kiss)

Kang Daniel

Kim Jonghyeon (JR) (Former Nu’est)

Kim Sung Gyu (Infinite)

**Lee Jinhyuk (Up10tion)**

Moon Jongup (B.A.P)

**Niel (Teen Top)**

Oh Sae Bom

Park Jihoon

R1AN

**Rockhyeon (100%/Fave1)**

Xydo

I was ready lol but no I don't need your akorns

• I have a few questions is stanning alot of boy groups, solos is tiring mentally and physical exhausting to you ( because you have to give your attention to all of them and probably have to buy all their albums merch etc. I remembered seeing your album collection you have tons) How long have you been a kpop fan? Also what if you lost interest in a group, solo etc. Do you unfollow ?

• I have a few questions is stanning alot of boy groups, solos is tiring mentality and physical exhausting to you ( because you have to give your attention to all of them and probably have to buy all their albums merch etc. I remembered seeing your album collection you have tons) How long have you been a kpop fan? Also what if you lost interest in a group, solo etc. Do you unfollow ?

I only buy albums and merch for the groups with a * if a group disbands or i lose interest i resell if its something i have. Or i drop them as ive said before i have a discord server i have a bot i subscribe to and i plug in every groups twitter and thats how i stay updated.

My Collection is a little different

I'm not a teenager I don't have hardly any bills and I mostly buy on japan mercari which is Hella cheap any doubles or members I get I don't collect I try to resell. I have only been into kpop since February 2020.

• Your collection is beautiful. I have been in kpop for almost 8 years. For me im going to cap at collecting kpop albums when i reach 35, so i have three more to go. Do you have a non kpop related collection that you have? If not then that's ok, also I have your purple walls :pepelove1:

• This thread contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!