Looking at them who do you find attractive?

• would you say at least one of ladies has that 'nation's first love' vibe?

attract.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• IDK who these people are but the one on the right looks like Onew from SHINee

they are participants of Heart Signal 4

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Still don't know who these people are

it's like dating show

which also has panel of 'experts' that talk about watching them 'date'

I could tell you their names but that wouldn't change a thing

• it's like dating show

which also has panel of 'experts' that talk about watching them 'date'

I could tell you their names but that wouldn't change a thing

Cool how you didn't even answered my question

I get it, you want to make people watch your fave show but still

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Cool how you didn't even answered my question

I get it, you want to make people watch your fave show but still

they are normal people

like you and me

it's not my fav show

also I've just asked about their looks

did you have bad day? it's not like you to nag other users

• I don't know anything about heart signal, is it a good show? I am thinking about getting into it after watching singles inferno, also the one who I think is the most attractive is the second girl in the blue. But there is so little of the cast, usually there is more participants in these dating shows.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• I don't know anything about heart signal, is it a good show? I am thinking about getting into it after watching singles inferno, also the one who I think is the most attractive is the second girl in the blue. But there is so little of the cast, usually there is more participants in these dating shows.

yes when things seems like being 'set up' already after first two episodes then someone joins either man or woman, and later on another one joins

they only revealed their occupations at the end of ep. 2 so as JiminieKookie was asking who are those people we just learnt about their professions, I will put it under spoiler tag to not spoil anything for those who want to have more fun watching:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!