What upcoming games are you excited for? PlayStation Showcase highlights

• So many exciting games shared via the PS showcase. I just highlight my top 3 - not counting FF XVI since I have always been a FF stan.

Phantom Blade Zero - love the dark Chinese fantasy vibe

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sword of the Sea - OMG it looks like the next Journey (2012 - one of the best video games ever - it blew my mind when I played it not knowing anything)!!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Talos Principle 2 - yey more puzzle games

• I was waiting for Talos Principle 2 too, and I got it a few days after release.

The game is really good.

And now I'm waiting for Alone in the Dark. It will be released 16 January and I can't wait

• The most I'm waiting for:

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy

Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl

And of course, GTA 6, but I think it won't be soon

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!