Enhypen Korean fans preparing for black ocean to boycott the group

• The truck has been sent. Korean fans don't want to see minors being sexualised and good for them.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If their k-fans really were upset, then why are they screaming intensely instead of booing when the chorus comes? I'm doubting this whole black ocean thing.

External Content youtu.be

Is this the so called “ suggestive” choreography they talk about? Like what did I missed ?

• I haven't watch the choreo but is it as explicit as this?

External Content youtu.be

• So your idea of protesting is humiliating and essentially hurting your faves' feelings. I thought only haters do black oceans to Kpop idols

It's all clown world 🤡 🤡 🤡 this show's you true fans priorities they don't care about oppa and his music they care about his sex appeal and potential possibility of getting with him. This is why soo many fans are against them having female friends,staff and against them having relationships. You wonder why they focus soo much on them guys having abs instead of their ability to dance or sing

• Fans? :pepe-back-away:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!