What's your take on the drama about Taylor Swift and Matty Healy dating?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I firmly believe that you can judge someone's character by the company they keep

Someone from my friend group of 10 years decided to date a dude who is anti-immigrant. Not just simply asking for less immigration but he thought immigrants are all lazy and do nothing.

Idk why she was shocked when we made a separate group chat and started hanging out without her and her +1. Literally most of the people in that friend group were either immigrants or had immigrant parents.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I firmly believe that you can judge someone's character by the company they keep

Someone from my friend group of 10 years decided to date a dude who is anti-immigrant. Not just simply asking for less immigration but he thought immigrants are all lazy and do nothing.

Idk why she was shocked when we made a separate group chat and started hanging out without her and her +1. Literally most of the people in that friend group were either immigrants or had immigrant parents.

Oh yeah, I was in a similar situation (her ex had horrible opinions about another topic, but let's say from a same general area of topics) and she called us traitors when we didn't want to be near him, despite knowing that he stands for everything our whole group is against and is antagonistic and used every opportunity to start a debate because he loved debating and thought it was fun, while none of us would reply or want to engage him so he'd get mad. And she was like, he isn't the problem, all of you are!

mKl7Ghm.png

• Oh yeah, I was in a similar situation (her ex had horrible opinions about another topic, but let's say from a same general area of topics) and she called us traitors when we didn't want to be near him, despite knowing that he stands for everything our whole group is against and is antagonistic and used every opportunity to start a debate because he loved debating and thought it was fun, while none of us would reply or want to engage him so he'd get mad. And she was like, he isn't the problem, all of you are!

Exactly

I work in a field that is heavily dominated by Caucasian men. He tried to imply that I got into it as a diversity pick since I'm a poc woman with Muslim background. He said I would tick all their boxes if I was LGBTQ too. I was like bitch come again? He was about to get punched by another friend and we just went separate ways.

She literally texted us the morning after that disastrous dinner that it was a great time and we should do it again.

We just quietly blocked her out of our lives.

• She sounds delusional!

mKl7Ghm.png

• She sounds delusional!

I call them dicktimized

• well i never heard of the guy before taylor started dating him , am i gonna stop casually listening to taylor because the guy shes dating has done stuff people on the internet consider problematic? no. Hearing about her love life entertains me and i wonder what kind of songs shes gonna write about him.

• Doesn't she always have a boyfriend, and then they break up, and then she writes an album/song about it. another check in her books I suppose. You know I was going to be upset, and then I realized, who cares? he's problematic? why should I care or waste my time thinking about her love life? screw that. She's 33 now, eventually she'll have to find somebody to marry and we can all (including her fans) have peace.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• OMG. The audacity and total ego of the guy. I've been traumatized by two insecure Caucasian women working above me and they were insane for the office games they played. I was like - nope - let me get out of here ASAP.

Re TS and her latest guy. I don't have much to say. I don't listen to TS at all and was never a fan.

The guy is vile though and it's a choice that she's made as an adult. Karma.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!