What’s worse? Akgae’s or fans shipping group members?

• You have not met taekookers then

this is new drama from them, listen

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Same for jikookers but they have been a little bit humbled this year because of not much jm and jk content together but even tae's dating news can't give taekookers a little bit of brain.

Humbled? What a joke. Did u forget about a hate campaign against tae by jikookers on tiktok? Or that space thing? They've been really loud this year and past year, they even dragged jennie and GD in the mess.

• Akgaes and shippers both are disrespectful but shippers don't even stan the artist, as we can see rn many shippers are throwing V under the bus and claiming he betrayed them but akgaes support the artist. I mean look at BP there's a reason there every activity is hyped up and have million of yt views, their akgaes.

• WooSan in Ateez is real dammit....they make it obvious i am NOT delusional...but i don't hate anyone in Ateez.

I consider myself an Akgae of a member in a group...i don't like the group's music but i like him and his work...but i don't bash them or any member...

be more like me people

personally i think people who do shit other than innocent joking or going with the flow 'cause the members call themselves that example woosan calls themselves woosan so of course fans go along with it. things like that aren't bothersome...when they get delusional and stupid about it then yeah it's a problem...akgaes who hate on every member get on my nerves too who think oh so and so doesn't need to be in the group or back with the group 'cause the group sucks yeah get out...

if i made sense great...if i didn't...i have no come back lol

• Both are pretty bad. But shippers are so weird. Idols are REAL people with their OWN emotions and feelings. Shippers should not be including them in their sick fantasies. They treat idols like they are characters in a show. Shipping is so dehumanizing.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!