[HOT TAKE] Blackpink doesn't deserve yet to be called "Korean Pride"

• Don't know why you did, you tell me.

Yeah, "months". This is from December https://www.allkpop.com/forum/…16429/page-2#post-9305213

Not gonna bother with finding anything even more recent, everyone knows what you're up to.

Thats not shade lmfao?

People clearly dont know what shade is.

I called you salty because you said stuff like this.

Interesting how Korea's pride was never a title in the past like NGG until it become associated with BTS.

Also the president said this in 2019:

I feel like BP/blinks need to find their own title, something that tells them apart, something recognizable which works in reverse. A title which even non-fans would acknowledge it.

I'm sure koreans are proud of what BP achieved but having a title around that is different. I'm proud of many things from my country but I wouldn't call any of them "The country's pride".

They got acknowledged by the president which is a big deal but so where Twice in the past. I haven't seen onces at that time bragging about being "Korea's pride".

Blinks have every right to say that koreans are proud of what they've done and trying to deny that is pointless.

• wtf lmao

onces have a breakdown everytime someone calls snsd/izone/bp the ngg

• sameera is not toxic according to asongcallingf. Let me laugh. I'm not gonna bother with u since ur facts are always shading bp

So u conveniently ignored the part about how u made stuff up cuz that's a fact you don't like. u desperately wanna deflect from lmao.

When u embarass urself u call people toxic and liars . We already got the memo. It's pathetic.

• To both fandoms

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So u conveniently ignored the part about how u made stuff up cuz that's a fact you don't like. u desperately wanna deflect from lmao.

When u embarass urself u call people toxic and liars . We already got the memo. It's pathetic.

It's like we are deflecting from each other's points. You defending ur toxic fandom and me replying to that army yejiglows bashing bp with something to antagonize that user. If that ticked u off, then feel free to report i don't care. I have no intention with discussing what i said in this thread with u who has a hate boner for bp whenever they are mentioned alongside about bts and what i said before i didn't mean it at all.

• To both fandoms

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

enemies to lovers

• You guys must be having the Time Of Your Life in this forum

• Omg let's end this thread with the truth:

The evolution of the title of Korea's Pride:

SNSD ---> EXO ---> BTS

Each of these groups created outstanding and outlasting achievements and represented Korea in various events (ie. Olympics, global campaigns, numerous awards, etc)

BP and other groups do not fall in this category point blank. Yes groups can be successful but that title requires something more.

• It's like we are deflecting from each other's points. You defending ur toxic fandom and me replying to that army yejiglows bashing bp with something to antagonize that user. If that ticked u off, then feel free to report i don't care. I have no intention with discussing what i said in this thread with u who has a hate boner for bp whenever they are mentioned alongside about bts and what i said before i didn't mean it at all.

No m not deflecting and we're not the same. U made a remark that i adressed in full and didn't selectively chose what to respond to like you did. again coming from someone inventing stuff up litterally a few pages ago , very brazen how you call others or any fandom toxic. You can't discuss what u said cuz it has no ground in reality regardless of my person . And call me whatever idc your fandom antics ain't cute constantly bringing up BTS unprovoked just like you did in this thread and then playing victims.

• what does exo have over bp quick!

• You guys must be having the Time Of Your Life in this forum

:( only reason why some of the fanwars in old akp wasnt intense because mods used to come and lock it sooner or later

i feel like the relationship between both fandoms is justgonna get worse

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!