[HOT TAKE] Blackpink doesn't deserve yet to be called "Korean Pride"

• I said "Many", which isn't even most.

And you're now conveniently ignoring how I pointed out I think other kpoppies fanwarring is a huge reason these threads are hyped. Yes, ARMY get involved too, our shooters are a huge reason for the reason the drama blows up. It's stupid.

I actually remember that; that ARMY was an absolute idiot for those ads, and it's the dumb part of kpop fanwars I despise. Agreed, what a moron. But looking at it, isn't that just proof of what I'm saying? Looks like the Karmy wanted to stir up hate against BP by making it seem like an ad was from YG, BTS fans reacted because they thought that it was indeed a real ad? It's a misunderstanding - and clearly that KARMY just wanted drama. What's that got to do with slut-shaming?! ARMY hated it, weren't hyping it; proof of typical hyper-sensitivity, but not a big attempt to hurt BP. ARMY were (Successfully) played.

Also wait then why the accusation of an army buying fake ads? It was just a screenshot edit. These receipts don't say what you're saying they say?

That's not proof of 'sabotage', that's a sh*t-stirring fanwarrer creating drama. Which is the root of most of this.

• I posted another reply in regards to slut shaming.

https://www.allkpop.com/articl…of-slut-shaming-blackpink

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Pics are gone now but it was a big thing.

I never said armys bought fake ads?

They created some fake phone ad that couldnt be skipped - Was what I said and it matches up with what was posted?

Armys were hyping it what?

• Most slutshaming of BP is done by blinks.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

well ur fandom is so innocent isn't it? :clown: I'm cracking up at how u think "most armys pretend to be blinks to slutshame bp" with ur few tweet receipts.

• are you really that ignorant or just pretending

you knew what would happen if you commented on that thread

i genuinely despise blinks like you who hate bts more than they love the girls

I dont hate BTS go move on with your life.. BTS are literally my most streamed KPOP group the idea that I hate them is fucking so stupid. I stanned them before literally anyone cared about them I liked them pre debut I supported them for years and people think I hate them because I used to troll armys and have arguments with armys? Jesus.

I speak to a few armys in PMs also and like quite a few allkpop armys.

• nowhere did i say there is widespread support

i stan both groups im part of both fandoms and ive seen people from both sides start shit

most armys and blinsk do not give a single fuck about other or the group

a bunch of trolls from either side will start a fight and people will come to join thats why there's ill feeling between both fandoms and both sides will take any oppurtunity to bash the other's group thats why fanwars exist

We agree there. I think Bp and BTS fans tend to use different methods, and our different methods piss each other off to no end. And yeah, people who just want to trash both groups get involved.

I never believe ARMY are 'victims' because of our size, and how massive our power and reactions are - bc we're not. Honestly, I think blinks are victims of solos in their own fandom more than anything else.

I just think there is a novel's worth of history between blinks and ARMY, and don't like to sit idly by when ARMY are painted as the "big Bad Baddes" of kpop when that's not at all true - we are so huge that if we wanted to be toxic en masse the sh*t that would go on and hashtags would be EPIC.

but it's not, not at all, and all the receipts are of single actors. If we're so bad, where's the proof?!

• I dont hate BTS go move on with your life.. BTS are literally my most streamed KPOP group the idea that I hate them is fucking so stupid. I stanned them before literally anyone cared about them I liked them pre debut I supported them for years and people think I hate them because I used to troll armys and have arguments with armys? Jesus.

an ex army :angryr:

explains everything

• idk

dont ask me i dont think armys are bad at all

nor do i think blinks are bad i have never seen any army or blink on my tl other than the armyblinks mention the other group unless its during comeback (in a positive way ) or when someone starts a fan war

people who call armys toxic are hypocrites they need to realize that armys are a huge fandom the amount of people who are toxic will be huge but will be a minority if you compare with the actual fandom size

• u are literally defending a toxic persons in ur fandom. U shouldn't be talking either

If she was toxic (and she's not u just call facts toxic) then it's ironic for someone like you who is litterally IN THIS THREAD (u just got to read up) spreading misinformation to cover up the big mischaracterization of the president's words collectively spread by you fandom . Miss me with the bs.

• Don't know why you did, you tell me.

Yeah, "months". This is from December https://www.allkpop.com/forum/…16429/page-2#post-9305213

Not gonna bother with finding anything even more recent, everyone knows what you're up to.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!