[HOT TAKE] Blackpink doesn't deserve yet to be called "Korean Pride"

• Only last week blinks were shading and shaming Indian army for their “looks” No army made a thread on it but it was on the timeline. That’s the difference. Shit happens to both fandoms and groups but you don’t see Armys crying about it on akp every day every minute.

r u talking about this lmao

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Those are HUGE accusations - ARMY is the first to go after ARMY (right now older ARMY are going after young shooters stirring up crap) for such things, remember, our hit tweets get 30k - 150k easy. Can you give me receipts that slut-shaming, bodyshaming has gotten real hype from fans? And that ARMY didn't also attack it? (and that it was ARMY?)

This fandom has as LOT of flaws and in-fights and issues, but even slightly widespread nastiness lke that is not something I've seen or will believe until there's proof. That's not our culture; and that's my point, if it's something with less than 100 likes in a fandom of 30+ million, then that's not even the smallest part an accurate reflection of the fandom.

Armys literally went after Jennie because she said she wished to pave the way for other artists and it literally started mass trending. There was alot of slut shaming in that trend.

• I am speaking from numerous interviews that I have reviewed regarding this topic and what I have been advised by a close friend of mine and his family of what the current perspective is on this topic. As stated in the previous responses. I do not have any vendetta against the group I am only speaking on information gathered regarding their current status. I am not trying to start a fight with a blink on purpose or discredit their hard work.. :sweatr1:

well theyre the ones topping the charts

• See you're doing it again. "Basically"

"Basically" - what I'm saying is not basic, so stop trying so hard to reduce it to that. No, kpop fans in general are the main reason for fanwars. It's older than BP's very existence; all you have to do is look at the history to see how it's just a continuation of a toxic culture issue. BTS s just the biggest target bc well, they're the biggest target. GP is as well, blinks put up with a helluva a lot of nastiness too.

I see you're ignoring my 'many blinks' points and jumping straight to flattening.

no, most blinks don't give a crap about fanwars, and honestly a huge bit of the hype is other fanwarring kpoppies. That's my correction, I was not clear: I think hyped BTS bashing tweets are liked by a lot more than the fanwarring blinks.

And you're the second person to bring up these supposed ads supported by ARMY; where are they? I seriously just tried to do my own research and couldn't find anything but claims. But I want proof of actual TROLLING. Not CA accusations, not mediaplay accusations, not bootstrapping accusations, proof of widespread ARMY support of trolling.

• That is def worth it.

I am not discrediting that however the general public in Korea sadly does not view them as highly as the groups mentioned. I wish they did not have that reputation as even though they are not my favorite group I quite like BP and they all are bubbly with great personalities, which makes them easy to watch on variety shows too, instead of just listening to their music. I personally blame their company for the negative rep they have gotten as idols who do not take the idol part of their career seriously. I do not blame those four women in any way. As I stated I wish this was not the case, as they have the talent and spirit to be so much more legendary than their company is allowing them to be.

Nonsenseeeeeeeeeee Gallup and how well Korea recieve their music says otherwise.

• thats the thing

there is no widespread support from BOTH sides most armys and blinks either dont give a fuck about the other group or like them its always the ones in the minority who r starting shit

• And plz don't conveniently leave out that one of the reason this keeps happening is because many of our biggest, most disgusting trolls through the years have been loud blinks. And many in the blink community *hyped them up* and spread their gross gross agendas and trolling. On Twitter, on AKP, everywhere.

This is what you said and then you go on to defend armys and say its only a few armys and they are called out by armys while blinks are not called out and supported that is what you've been saying.

You're trying to say the only reason there are issues is because of blinks which is such bullcrap.

https://www.allkpop.com/forum/…scredit-blackpink.292483/

https://www.allkpop.com/forum/…y-ad-of-blackpink.292564/

Both fandoms have issues the way you try to paint over what armys have done as just a few while hyping up that blinks get mass support is quite funny.

Learn to write better or dont speak nonsense what you said and what you're saying in this post dont match up.

• But you're being vague again. Yeah, Jennie gets insane amounts of crap, it's disgusting and disturbing and she doesn't deserve it.

And yes, both fandoms have very toxic elements, but *their cultures are different* so the toxicity does indeed tend to express in divergent ways. Solos are a cancer on both.

No, it doesn't make me feel better; I'm pointing out that these stupid fanwars have history, unfortunately many of the most disgusting campaigns against BTS have been spearheaded by (Some. A fraction.) of blinks and their followers, and I am always (truly) ready to be convinced otherwise - but it is not ARMY culture to attack or support slutshaming women. We can be hypersensitive, mega aggressive, drag way too much and have a tendency to bring a bazooka to a knife fight. Also we forget that there are tons of us and can pile-on when it's super unnecessary.

But widespread support of slut-shaming? That's what both the ads and your other accusations come down to, bashing women, and if it was bad there would *be receipts*. (That would be used against us constantly, as they should if it was serious.)

I would like to see them.

• Only last week blinks were shading and shaming Indian army for their “looks” No army made a thread on it but it was on the timeline. That’s the difference. Shit happens to both fandoms and groups but you don’t see Armys crying about it on akp every day every minute.

aren't u the one who loves bp being bashed? Again painting this narrative that blinks are more toxic while armys are peaceful who mind their business. Hypocrisy. when we have yejiglows in this thread

• https://www.allkpop.com/articl…of-slut-shaming-blackpink

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Pics are gone now but it was a big thing.

• nowhere did i say there is widespread support

i stan both groups im part of both fandoms and ive seen people from both sides start shit

most armys and blinsk do not give a single fuck about other or the group

a bunch of trolls from either side will start a fight and people will come to join thats why there's ill feeling between both fandoms and both sides will take any oppurtunity to bash the other's group thats why fanwars exist

• you always derail bts threads

dont complain about armys

• You just called me salty even though I only said good things regarding BP. You always enter BTS's threads and try to shade them. Yeah, you are one of those toxic blinks who always seem to be pressed regarding BTS. So yeah, maybe you should self-reflect before going for others.

YoU AlWaYs EnTeR BtS ThReAds To TrY To ShAdE ThEm.

I literally have not done this months and armys still bring this up lmfao get over it already.

Why did I call you salty?

Im answering and arguing against someones points either add to it or just stay out of it?

I dont make threads go off topic and whats the last shade I have done in months? Literally havent said shit and armys still whining.

• Most slutshaming of BP is done by blinks.

Stop pretending like its mostly armys or that armys are as misogynist and toxic as blinks, who harass actual real girls, doxx them, say that they wish armys would be raped and would die, repost their pictures to port sites and so on and so on.

• Most slutshaming of BP is done by blinks.

4 tweets is not most and armys love to pretend to be blinks and have done it many times.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!