[HOT TAKE] Blackpink doesn't deserve yet to be called "Korean Pride"

• I understand your frustration but I hope next time you won't make things up and talk about other groups just because you are frustrated though. Because that will make you look like someone who undermine others' success too.

ya ok ur fandom should feel free to shade bp now in this toxic forum. I'm not stopping ur fandom anymore

• Interesting how Korea's pride was never a title in the past like NGG until it become associated with BTS.

The whole thing started after this:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also the president said this in 2019:

“With pride in our culture, I will make sure every citizen can enjoy the sense of its achievement. I will make sure that our culture leads into the future.

People from all over the world are fascinated by the Hallyu culture, such as BTS, K-Pop, K-Dramas, etc. It’s the strength of our culture.

I feel like BP/blinks need to find their own title, something that tells them apart, something recognizable which works in reverse. A title which even non-fans would acknowledge it.

I'm sure koreans are proud of what BP achieved but having a title around that is different. I'm proud of many things from my country but I wouldn't call any of them "The country's pride".

They got acknowledged by the president which is a big deal but so where Twice in the past. I haven't seen onces at that time bragging about being "Korea's pride".

Blinks have every right to say that koreans are proud of what they've done and trying to deny that is pointless.

• Armys love to get baited by trolls and use any reason to put down and bash BP I guess.

Uh, no, I don't think many of us 'love it'.

And plz don't conveniently leave out that one of the reason this keeps happening is because many of our biggest, most disgusting trolls through the years have been loud blinks. And many in the blink community *hyped them up* and spread their gross gross agendas and trolling. On Twitter, on AKP, everywhere.

At least half of ARMY is vehemently against ARMY shooters, their warring BS and yell at them to shut the hell up; we usually shut them down before other fandoms can. Lots of ARMY love it, yeah and we're an absolutely massive fandom, but other fandom stans set it up by being horrific to the tannies.

There's history to these stupid fanwars, and the worst of it is NOT ARMY.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Continue to be salty.

President said this in 2020.

• ya ok ur fandom should feel free to bash bp now in this toxic forum. I'm not stopping ur fandom anymore

It's so frustrating when you talk to someone but somehow you are responsible for so many other people.

I talked to you because you said all those things but you even made up because you wanted to bash back. And it wasn't even an Army the one you quoted.

You did what you said it's toxic so...

• External Content twitter.com

Continue to be salty.

President said this in 2020.

Yes, so? There is nothing regarding pride in what he said. I already said that BP being acknowledged by the president is a big deal.

All I'm saying is blinks should make a different title going by what the president actually said not because of the association with BTS in the same phrase.

• The way you basically say blinks are the main reason this keeps happening while ignoring the mass amount of hate campaigns and lies everytime BP comeback. Lets not ignore the fact armys were messaging far right Indian groups to get BP backlash. Literally everytime BP comeback armys try to create some scandal around BP.

• we dont care when will yall realize that??

only title we have is ggg

other than that blinks took this as a simple way of bp getting appreciated

the only ones who are still dragging this topic over and over is this user and that yejiglows user

• The way you basically say blinks are the main reason this keeps happening while ignoring the mass amount of hate campaigns and lies everytime BP comeback. Lets not ignore the fact armys were messaging far right Indian groups to get BP backlash. Literally everytime BP comeback armys try to create some scandal around BP.

stop generalizing us

its only the twitter armys who do that

akp armys have nothing to do with it

• It's so frustrating when you talk to someone but somehow you are responsible for so many other people.

I talked to you because you said all those things but you even made up because you wanted to bash back. And it wasn't even an Army the one you quoted.

You did what you said it's toxic so...

What makes u sure the one i replied to is not an army or loves bts when they are siding with ur fandom and never made a single negative post against bts on akp until now? Their dp on the old akp forum was jungkook as well. Ya they are troll but their posts are full of praise for bts while bashing bp. Anyway, i'm not engaging with kpop stans who shade bp anymore. If u have a problem with anything i said in this thread report it and move on.

• I tried to compare their achievements to BTS and there's a huge gap.

I read a news before about BTS contributing a lot to SK's economy but not sure about BP.

Twice can make a case to be called as Korean Pride but I think it's too early for BP.

How about we let Koreans themselves decide who they are proud of, and just go about our own non-Korean days?

• What makes u sure the one i replied to is not an army or loves bts when they are siding with ur fandom and never made a single negative post against bts on akp until now? Their dp on the old akp forum was jungkook as well. Ya they are troll but their posts are full of praise for bts while bashing bp. Anyway, i'm not engaging with kpop stans who shade bp anymore. If u have a problem with anything i said in this thread report it and move on.

But I wonder, did making things up help your cause though? Since you felt so wronged.

Anyway, I guess you know you are part of the kpop stans you talked about. Peace :)

• SecondUnevenHoneybee-max-1mb.gif

That gif is my soul leaving my body as I kinda agree after staring at this thread for 10 minutes thinking about it hardcore. They are very successful on a global scale but Korea wise..... They are rarely mentioned in Korea or on Korean TV unless it is for adverts. They are seen as mostly models in Korea which makes me sad as they are not meeting their full potential in my opinion. But that title is more deserving of Red Velvet who has literally been a piece in South Korea trying to make peace with North Korea, or GFriend who literally every Korean I have ever met has bragged about being how they introduce people the world of idols to other people.

(I have a couple of very close friends who's family still lives in Korea, and their parents just moved back while they stayed in the US for their careers)

• I'm watching iZombie now no time to read through all those pages :D :D

that show is amazing on a side note .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!