[HOT TAKE] Blackpink doesn't deserve yet to be called "Korean Pride"

• yall need to stop giving these people attention. OP always uses bp & bts for clout since their faves would get no traction if the thread was about them. And this yejiglown couldn't be a more obvious troll laughing behind their screen. Ignore them

Exactly. I love seeing Blinks' make a fool of themselves lol. Y'all are too easy to start arguments with.

• why do people think the president called BP Korea's Pride? That was just something a user called them on Twt.

Together with democracy, the creativity and unrestrained imagination of our culture and arts have become more diverse and competitive. K-content like the film “Parasite” and works of BTS and Blackpink have fascinated people around the world and brought joy. The Government will assist creative activities for arts so that culture and arts professionals can fully demonstrate their creativity and talent. We will also more firmly solidify Korea’s status as a cultural powerhouse, for instance, by promoting the digitalization of Hallyu-related content.

Those are the actual and only things he said about them and you can read it directly on the Blue House.

What??? So the President didn't call BP as Korean Pride? wow....I remember a blink made a thread about them being korean pride. I've been deceived. X(

• Some people are new to the internet I guess

Yeah. They must be. I could care less about Blackpink's career because I'm happy with my own faves and their achievements.

It's just funny to see how quickly Blinks' throw other idols under the bus because they can't say anything about the girls.

• What??? So the President didn't call BP as Korean Pride? wow....I remember a blink made a thread about them being korean pride. I've been deceived. X(

No, he just mentioned them. But it was just a fan on Twt who called them Korea's pride and GirlGroupstan spread it around here and now its canon...but didnt actually happen...

Everyon thinks its a big honor to get a mention from the Pres, but so few actually take 2 minutes to read his speach.

• it’s truly like clockwork.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I can’t wait for what 2021 has prepared for their haters.

• No, he just mentioned them. But it was just a fan on Twt who called them Korea's pride and GirlGroupstan spread it around here and now its canon...but didnt actually happen...

Everyon thinks its a big honor to get a mention from the Pres, but so few actually take 2 minutes to read his speach.

girlgroupstan21 pls explain

• With what? The only reason why The Album got 1m sales is because YG didn't release it during D4 era/debut.

Blackpink million seller. Cry about it. Blackpink's physical sales increased as fanbase increased in numbers. Their next release will also be a million seller. I wonder how ur faves will do if they release their next full album after delaying 4 years.

• it’s truly like clockwork.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

5 minutes? Lol. Proving me right.

• Blackpink million seller. Cry about it. Blackpink's physical sales increased as fanbase increased in numbers. Their next release will also be a million seller. I wonder how ur faves will do if they release their next full album after delaying 4 years.

Who are my faves? What delay? I don't know what you're talking about.

• All I can do is laugh. If you want a bigger documentary, I suggest Light Up The Sky on Netflix. Though, I don’t think you would stomach them constantly being called the biggest girl group in the world repeatedly.

That documentary was boring as fuck and the only people that were calling them that was YG staff. Lol. You tried it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!