[HOT TAKE] Blackpink doesn't deserve yet to be called "Korean Pride"

• it has been a week since the SK president called BP nation’s pride. And you’re still into it? Blinks have moved on. Gahd the obsession is real. Bye! Won’t take any of this shit.

• The Album is their most recent release and it's their peak. Wow. Only fools would think being in the same sentence as BTS and movie Parasite is not amazing and means nothing.

Nothing to show for their achievements. U mean awards? They got plenty of awards even when they didn't attend. Imagine winning best female group in MAMA without attending. Something that never happened in MAMA history.

• Well if the 4 girls know how to produce/write songs they might get many comebacks? Ask Mino or AKMU.

And what if their latest releases didn't do well? Like what I said... Twice overall achievements >>>>>BP. That's why they have a stronger case to be called Korean Pride.

Their latest release did better then its predecessors

let them have a comeback before y'all make these claims

Twice peaked 5 comebacks ago and we can tell

• you just agreed that Blackpink can be called nation pride. It doesnt mean anything to you, but it meant a lot for others who care.

if D4 is a fake national hit, i dont any song other than Cheer up by twice can be called a hit too

I didn't do anything. That was a mistake and meant for the sentence about BTS and Twice. The only people who care are blinks lol.

No. Every other national hit is organic.

• why do people think the president called BP Korea's Pride? That was just something a user called them on Twt.

Together with democracy, the creativity and unrestrained imagination of our culture and arts have become more diverse and competitive. K-content like the film “Parasite” and works of BTS and Blackpink have fascinated people around the world and brought joy. The Government will assist creative activities for arts so that culture and arts professionals can fully demonstrate their creativity and talent. We will also more firmly solidify Korea’s status as a cultural powerhouse, for instance, by promoting the digitalization of Hallyu-related content.

Those are the actual and only things he said about them and you can read it directly on the Blue House.

• yejiglows

this bitch gone make me act up

OGC.309ca0059d164136878d370d1caaa850?pid=1.7&rurl=http%3a%2f%2fimages.shape.mdpcdn.com%2fsites%2fshape.com%2ffiles%2fu398%2fwendy-williams-gif.gif&ehk=B1lRxLmdjZnJmyqWsD7%2fmmp99c%2bm%2f4wnvYkVtPnedT4%3d

for someone who has an obvious dislike for bp, you sure do keep up to tads with the movements of the girls and fandom, stan behaviour

wendy.gif

it's embarrassing watching you lurk in each and every thread about bp, trying to discredit their achievements while you sit their with a twice dp and an everglow sig

OGC.3fd297d3b0ad09cd78976662d0d219fb?pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fthehollywoodunlocked.com%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2019%2f04%2f29A3C362-47D0-4620-8B97-0BC07003C45C.gif&ehk=W3pyVZAIiGhPRhnYWZhF0P8EJtSSy8CAL0R4A9RfgO4%3d

instead of worrying whether or not america cares about BP or if they have hit their peak or not in korea and as a group, you should rather be focusing on how twice as a group feel off since fancy and haven't had a hit since, they rode the retro wave for ICSM and haven't had a national hit since TT

OGC.2771290f3c0fafca551e9df70407f4a9?pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f11IA1G8frCKRAA%2fsource.gif&ehk=N1%2boIgjq4f0PH6haA%2fGB4CZX0wPBp9JUjgtSFeh8lDA%3d

so again, tell JYP to stop buying twice SOTY awards then get back to me about BP's achievements and popularity because BP and Twice are not the same baby, you can't compete where you don't compare and that's just the tea

OGC.c0bb5e9ac7e35509cd8e2a1db97f7ee3?pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.tenor.co%2fimages%2fc0bb5e9ac7e35509cd8e2a1db97f7ee3%2fraw&ehk=kxykW7HMqzqq4aA5dVbu8XL4B7xxqVAyWyr%2fwxyc8BQ%3d

so once your favs can achieve any major award OUTSIDE of Korea and Japan, then you can get back to me because you just looking like an idiot discrediting achievements that your favs haven't even touched. Next

OGC.1aff5d765b2e3883a0b1caed4a1edd57?pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.tenor.com%2fimages%2f1aff5d765b2e3883a0b1caed4a1edd57%2ftenor.gif&ehk=q2yuR2NyJ0RMZo3QrFyyRtz%2f0tpT4opfwaFuv8ojCQw%3d

• why do people think the president called BP Korea's Pride? That was just something a user called them on Twt.

Together with democracy, the creativity and unrestrained imagination of our culture and arts have become more diverse and competitive. K-content like the film “Parasite” and works of BTS and Blackpink have fascinated people around the world and brought joy. The Government will assist creative activities for arts so that culture and arts professionals can fully demonstrate their creativity and talent. We will also more firmly solidify Korea’s status as a cultural powerhouse, for instance, by promoting the digitalization of Hallyu-related content.

Those are the actual and only things he said about them and you can read it directly on the Blue House.

BTS has been called The Nation's Pride and Korea's Pride multiple times, and have awards dedicated to it. Blackpink? *crickets*

• You really think you're doing something with your old ass gifs.

I don't care about Twice. I only like Tzuyu. :clown::clown:

• Well if the 4 girls know how to produce/write songs they might get many comebacks? Ask Mino or AKMU.

And what if their latest releases didn't do well? Like what I said... Twice overall achievements >>>>>BP. That's why they have a stronger case to be called Korean Pride.

anyway LSG is about to break Cheer Up record as the longest song to charting on top 10 melon and LSG is still on #5

• go outside and touch some grass or something

I'm done talking to your delusional ass 🤡

I think you need to go outside and touch some grass because Jennie will never know that you exist. So stop wasting your time defending Blackpink and YG's shady ass.

The fact that y'all get mad at other kpop stans for calling out YG's mediaplay and not YG himself. Clowns.

• You really think you're doing something with your old ass gifs.

I don't care about Twice. I only like Tzuyu. :clown::clown:

oh so you stan nugus yet have the audacity to come for bp achievements? go outside and touch the concrete with your weak drags ands clapped sig. you so obsessed with bp you even stanning a bp bootleg. pathetic

OGC.2bb5b9b32bb4e41aeb8013dd7656b27d?pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.tenor.com%2fimages%2f2bb5b9b32bb4e41aeb8013dd7656b27d%2ftenor.gif&ehk=4MqyYeMer4Nngn9lEYyAzTnzByOSzxmWv8nn5Qaf1pA%3d

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!