Jennie and V spotted walking together in Paris

• Idk whether this is true or not but I can't help but feeling quite sad for them. They deserve to have a normal life like other people and going out with their lover like what people do. Good for them.

• military wives already freaking out

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Good for that fan :yesr:

Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIF - Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIFs          JenniesBTCH on Twitter:       Yena and capybara - 9GAG

• if this is legit then thats cute :eyes:

military wives already freaking out

:pepe-life-support: idk if this is better then the delusionals who are pretending that it doesn't exist or not

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• If it is them then im so happy for them but I always thought they wouldn't be so out in public but its not there fault if there privacy is invaded

1 year and 7 months until AVATAR 3

• External Content twitter.com

+ we already had the leaked pictures, its obv V

• If that’s really them that means they stoped caring and don’t wanna date low key anymore.

But this would also confirm all the pictures that were leaked were really them, which means they really got hacked. Which again is pretty sad that people don’t respect their privacy!

I don’t know, it’s cute and sad at the same time.

• It’s confirmed by the security guards that it’s Jennie and V. They’re dating.

IMG_0717.jpeg

they were ok with the dude taking pictures? feels like they dont care about hiding it anymore.

good for them :joy: :)

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• Idk, the person does look like Jennie and the guy is her manager, but I don’t know if that’s really Taehyung. The person who took the video said it was him idk

<

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• There's few things actually about this that I don't understand, why no one able to capture their face? People said they don't even use mask and walking around so freely. But gosh, there were no one there with a good camera quality 🥲? I'm trying to find it at twitter but even the close shot to their face were all all so blurry 🙂

• I know this is not the time to lol but

:cryingr:

• hopefully this gets rid of delusion in few armys and blinks who have convinced themselves they never dated.

I have found several blinks and armys in twitter that choose to unstan them if this is real. Is really crazy that fans feels entitled towards these idols life.

• I have found several blinks and armys in twitter that choose to unstan them if this is real. Is really crazy that fans feels entitled towards these idols life.

it's the parasocial obsession. They would want them to be single all the time to fuel it daily since they haven't got a partner of their own.

• dont do this to yourself.. :cryingr:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• I have found several blinks and armys in twitter that choose to unstan them if this is real. Is really crazy that fans feels entitled towards these idols life.

Good. Fucking Losers. Imagine thinking you should have a say in an idols private life. They owe us nothing. They give us music, they give concerts, they don’t give us permission to intrude in their private life

• There's few things actually about this that I don't understand, why no one able to capture their face? People said they don't even use mask and walking around so freely. But gosh, there were no one there with a good camera quality 🥲? I'm trying to find it at twitter but even the close shot to their face were all all so blurry 🙂

the answer is night time/lights

lightning fucks up the compression, and they are actually quite far away and zoomed in with iphones id assume.

the OP video was filmed from this upper walkway, without zoomed in you can see how far is it

• This thread contains 228 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!