Coway failed to renew Jin's contract

• Jin was left out of the ads so this was Coway's reply...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's the company's fault

• OT6 - RM, Jin, Suga, Jhope, Jimin, V, and Jungkook
    Can't believe there are people who are blaming them for Jin's enlistment and the Coway Issue ...

why would people blame them? i thought OT6 meant fans who stanned the whole group except for Jin (or another member)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• BangPD and his relative keep on disappointing..... ;judgingpepe:

Why it's the company's fault? I know they're not a saint but this is obviously has nothing to do with them. Coway obv has something else going on behind them that caused this delay. They might consider taking another BA or anything else yet end up extend their contract with BTS.

• why would people blame them? i thought OT6 meant fans who stanned the whole group except for Jin (or another member)

Weird, right? How on earth ot6 stans are able to control Bts cfs or schedule? It's ridiculous but I guess Op might misunderstood the term as what I see some armys in twitter calling the company as ot6 stans. So ot6 here is Hybe/Bighit not real people that stan everyone but Jin.

• It's the company's fault. Coway, which is owned by BangPD's relative, knew that Jin was enlisting and failed to arrange a contract before he went to the serve in military...

Fans need to see a real world outside of their own bubble, in this case business world. The math is mathing actually, they know Bts will enlist which might lead them to a long ass discussion whether to continue the contract or not. They might already find another artist but drop them at the very last minute for whatever reasons and decided to just extend their contract with Bts.

As someone who work in corporate world, kpop stans are funny as they always thought things can be done and discussed in a short period of time esp with company as big as coway.

• maybe some of you are right that they didn't think/plan ahead

but in same time what's a point of having an ambassador who can't attend promo events in year and a half of time?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• don't understand the problem fully,

but ever since i read that bts work with Coway for reduced fees because of bango's nepotism,

i will stand behind any Coway critiscim lol

• don't understand the problem fully,

but ever since i read that bts work with Coway for reduced fees because of bango's nepotism,

i will stand behind any Coway critiscim lol

May I know where this is from? This is the first time I heard about this so I definitely want some tea.

• May I know where this is from? This is the first time I heard about this so I definitely want some tea.

full thread

idk anything about business, but this just feels icky

External Content twitter.com

• so they are expecting bts to stay jobless until jin can return or what, like i didnt understand why they think coway would purposely leave out jin especially known what chaos it would bring among the fandom

Fans need to see a real world outside of their own bubble, in this case business world. The math is mathing actually, they know Bts will enlist which might lead them to a long ass discussion whether to continue the contract or not. They might already find another artist but drop them at the very last minute for whatever reasons and decided to just extend their contract with Bts.

As someone who work in corporate world, kpop stans are funny as they always thought things can be done and discussed in a short period of time esp with company as big as coway.

also this

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!