Can someone explain to me the big drama with twt Armys and other artists??

• why is everyone making it about army, when kpop fans are using the same disgusting words against bts , saying bts should some disgusting stuff to get the grammys.

Why dont you guys see the homophobic and racist stuff that is being thrown at bts??

Why is everyone acting like western stan is the representation of saints.

Kpop fans sent blue house petitions, death threats, called artists names during the live show if their fave didn't win a daesang yet you guys point finger at army.

No one here is saying army is correct but why is that you are acting like rest of kpop is saints, when it's not.

• even i don't see most of the things. i guess some of you follow armys more than us? also you should follow your own fandom and block others if you don't want negativity... oh wait it's impossible because all fandoms have annoying people

• Army have been saying since yesterday to "leave twitter on twitter" because no akp army are making threats yet y'all still wanna drag up shit Blinks are doing on Twitter.

Either Twitter is relevant here on akp or not. Make up your minds.

Yaa let's not call out ppl who started it. only blame amry cause they are responding back with disgusting comments from other kpop fans.

What a logic.

• Army have been saying since yesterday to "leave twitter on twitter" because no akp army are making threats yet y'all still wanna drag up shit Blinks are doing on Twitter.

Either Twitter is relevant here on akp or not. Make up your minds.

Maybe because it is the 10th thread on this subject so it is obvious people here can't "leave twitter on twitter"? Nobody made a new thread about blinks being toxic on twitter, they simply highlited how army are not the only one being toxic there.

• Any crappy Stan behavior is bad. I don't see any blinks here supporting those twidiot blinks either. Not all Army act that way and not all Blinks act that way. The ones that do, in all Stan bases, are making the pop world look exceedingly bad to many others, and making it more difficult for artists to do their job.

Then what are we discussing it here?? Army here are not doing it either , but from the day beginning , the only topic is how toxic army are when every fandom is doing it in that specific platform.

• I think OP is suffering from confirmation bias, because I follow hundreds of ARMY on twitter, and I haven't seen one hate tweet - let alone one bigoted tweet - cross my timeline in the past 24 hours. Makes me wonder what types of account they're following that they only see such hateful things. Maybe users who have a specific agenda, or like using real world issues for fanwars, as OP seems to be trying to do?

All fandoms have a toxic subset. The bigger the fandom is, the bigger that subset tends to be. But I can say, at least for ARMY, that subset is a minority of the fandom. Take that as you will.

• it's always those who like conflict that are loud so people end up generalizing because chill people who prefer to focus on things they like tend to not get involved in things like that

there is nothing any of us can do about people like that online, the only thing we can do is chose not to generalize and create further conflict and focus on the things we like

can't change their behavior but we can work on how we respond to it i guess

• so make a thread and invite ppp to bash army and leave is the new trend here.

Some how kpop stans don't see how bts is getting treated , how many vile things are said about then through the year, just past week with IFPI swifties were dragging nd being homophobic to bts, but no one cares. It's only when army so something u guys cares.

Shows how fake the concern is.

• Literally I only learn about degenerates on twitter from certain ppl starting threads to post/discuss tweets they find every 5 seconds.

And somehow they find the most vile of vile.

My timeline is bliss. Out of a fanbase of millions if you look hard enough for sh*t you'll find it. :thumbup:

• Unfortunately, the toxic minority of fandoms tend to be the loudest. I’m not on Twitter but on IG it’s pretty bad, I haven’t seen death threats but Ariana’s IG post is full of hate and shady comments that surprisingly have lots of likes. I can only assume these are young kids because I can’t imagine grown adults acting like this.

• so make a thread and invite ppp to bash army and leave is the new trend here

It’s not like the Armys in here care if it’s the other way round either lol.

• No one here has alluded it to be being small or irrelevant. Stating that it doesn't appear on timeline is not an excuse because who in their right mind would excuse this behaviour, its just a fact and counters the impression these posts often give that twitter is currently rife with this and that all armys are engaging in this behaviour which is simply not true.

That is all.

• Maybe because it is the 10th thread on this subject so it is obvious people here can't "leave twitter on twitter"? Nobody made a new thread about blinks being toxic on twitter, they simply highlited how army are not the only one being toxic there.

No point talking to that one, his Army hate boner has made him blind.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!