2. 4.5 stars. Almost excellent. (5) 20%
    3. 4 stars! Very good! (4) 16%
    4. 3 stars! solid! (4) 16%
    5. 2.5 stars. Normal. (1) 4%
    6. 2 stars. MEH. (0) 0%
    7. 1 star. Bad (1) 4%
    8. 0 star. Ughhhh. (1) 4%

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I like it, but I feel there's something lacking...

I know it will grow on me . It has a really interesting sound!

STAN CRAXY'S CHAEY OR I'LL STEAL YOUR SOUL. :cursing::cursing::cursing:

Edited 2 times, last by RobVel ().

• 5 stars for sure. Great debut. I like their other song "Skip Skip" a bit more in terms of catchiness, I guess, but I enjoyed the overall EP.

same but i didn't like ponzona much personally but i thoroughly enjoyed skip skip...

• I'm currently listening to their music on Spotify, and I gotta say... Ponzona sounds so much better the second time around! Give it a chance if possible! It's slower than Skip Skip (which is also a real bop), but it's also enchanting in its own way. :groovins:

Buddy InSomnia Neverland Miracle MooMoo

<3 2021 = 10 Years of Kpop <3

giphy.gif

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I like it, but I feel there's something lacking...

I know it will grow on me . It has a really interesting sound!

its very relaxing
    i really like the tone and the concept all together
    #Way2GoPurpleK!ss

• First Listen: 2.5/5

Several Listens: 4/5

What I Like: the concept, the verse 1, verse 2, pre chorus and the bridge

From their pre-release videos I already knew that this group was gonna go into an edgy or somewhat rock inspired concept. Girl groups with an edgier sound are always fun to explore and I'm excited to see how they expand on this sound in the future. The verses and the pre chorus are light on the ears and shows off the very unique vocal tones of the members. I really love the bridge. The distorted voices are my favorite. Something about it feels so satisfying (2:33ish especially). The girl with the black hair rapping and the blonde bob with streaks are looking like bias material.

What I Don't Like: chorus

I feel like there could have been more done to make the chorus have a more distinctive from the

rest of the song. I also feel like it doesn't flow as well as the other parts of the song. After a couple listens it has started to grow on me but I'm still iffy about it.

Random Thoughts: The girl with the purple hair looks like lia from itzy and the blonde at 0:23-0:29 gives me strong rose vibes(especially her vocal tone). The girl with the platinum bob and black streaks is gorgeous. This group feels like they're gonna have a super aesthetic lightstick.

Final Thoughts: Congrats to the girls for debuting and I hope for them to have a successful future. This was a solid debut and I can't wait to go watch their live stages (since they're an rbw group I have high expectations lol). Its cool that rbw is exploring a more edgier concept and I'm excited to see what they comeback with.

The whole album is so good. Stream :lover1:

External Content www.youtube.com

• I love explained opinions!!!

Great!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!