Those who were slandering SuperM because of the avengers theme, are you offended?

• Remember how it was offensive to be called the avengers? apparently, it only mattered because they were a group of aces. IE a threat.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Obviously, I don't wish the hate SuperM got on anyone and I don't even care if it's plagiarism or not but it's a funny situation how much SuperM got hate for having that phrase.

lt64IYu.gif

• SuperM only got because

1. They were an SM group.

2. They had EXO members.

3. Poor marketing decisions

And also some made up narratives by some people with no lives.

Maybe if they heard their music putting their bias aside,

They would have liked the group's music.

Brilliant reference to Nancy and Sid by Taeyong.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Their music is there to inspire/comfort people yet they are probably THE MOST HATED KPOP groups out there (Yes THE MOST, THERE IS NO WAY YOU WILL BE DENYING THIS)

Look at the masterpieces

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• the hypocrisy of Kpop fan

it only trigger them when they feel threaten

Basically. The hate Jopping got before its release should tell you how fake their criticism was.

Now, these days when I listen to it again I feel bad about how unfairly it was judged. If it was any other group that released that, it would have been a timeless bop.

External Content www.youtube.com

lt64IYu.gif

• Yumeku

Changed the title of the thread from “Those who were slandering SuperM because of the avengers theme, where are you now?” to “Those who were slandering SuperM because of the avengers theme, are you offended?”.
  • Rumors have it that those teasers were screencapped from the Resonance MV

• The 'Avengers' concept is a bit cringe and all (and btw it suits SuperM more than a new group, just saying) no matter who does it, but I don't think it's the main reason SuperM got hate. It was just very, very badly marketed, up to the point where no one wanted SuperM to exists, SM fans included.

• Obviously. Didn't expect less from people who spend their time hating on a group of aces. I should rephrase my question. I meant why aren't you offended like last time some group were called the avengers?

Damn Cant even sit on my bed now besides the avenger thing Its Still cringy no matter who does it

• The 'Avengers' concept is a bit cringe and all (and btw it suits SuperM more than a new group, just saying) no matter who does it, but I don't think it's the main reason SuperM got hate. It was just very, very badly marketed, up to the point where no one wanted SuperM to exists, SM fans included.

Very small minority compared to Majority of Non SM group fans getting triggered over the..

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Very small minority compared to Majority of Non SM group fans getting triggered over the..

Sure ! I do think most of SuperM fans are SM fans currently, but there was a lot of confusion, and people who were worried that SuperM would be prioritized over their OG group.

It was just a very weird debut for a group, I wish the communication had been better.

• One thing I don’t understand is why this group is calling themselves the avengers when they didn’t existed before. At least the members of Superm is well known and have their own groups outside Superm.

Same, lol. I don't really like the concept anyway, but at least I could see where it was coming from with SuperM

• To believe or not SM copied BTS and Bh. They’ve been calling themselves Super Heros and Avengers before Superm and this new group. When Armys pointed it out with proof Kpoppies told us we was overreacting and crazy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!