well damnnn.....Zayn and Eminem going in on the Grammys

• D50FFF73-C7FD-4874-B35E-72FD90B75143.jpeg62E35F58-ECBF-4436-BF91-2930AA6E2C09.jpeg

D10374EA-3288-4017-9618-C43CA5032068.jpeg

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

638e00a6ef5a3336174dd7d7b4c14680.gif

Edited once, last by BRIYANI ().

• BRIYANI

Changed the title of the thread from “Zayn going in on the Grammys” to “well damnnn.....Zayn going in on the Grammys”.
  • I mean he is right.

He isn't the first one to talk about it, nor will he be the last.

I always said that Grammy was more about how connected you were to the industry than anything else, how you knew the right people, paid up the right comittee, were under the right label.

• External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.instagram.com

• no no i mean zayn mentioned secret committee i was wondering who is that

Read this RS article

https://www.rollingstone.com/p…__twitter_impression=true

External Content twitter.com

• BRIYANI

Changed the title of the thread from “well damnnn.....Zayn going in on the Grammys” to “well damnnn.....Zayn and Eminem going in on the Grammys”.
  • no no i mean zayn mentioned secret committee i was wondering who is that

I think this is just the committee deciding who will get the award. The thing is that we don't really know well who is part of this committee, or how the winners are decided. Most of the members on this committee are also involved in the music industry, they are share-holders, or even have a high positions in these companies.

• I have stopped giving a damn about award shows since 2009 and only take them as acknowledgement for the artists for the work they do and nothing else.

Not saying my opinion is the best opinion but fans need to stop taking these award shows seriously and look at them as just another ceremony.

It's fans who give these award shows hype and hence media hype them even more.

It's all about fans in the end and fans need to realise what awards are and meant to be. Just an acknowledgement for the work you do.

• Eminem didn't lie. Zero lies detected.

Drake spilled the tea years ago:

External Content www.youtube.com

• Western Acts have been shading the Grammys since ages. People have been posting about it and have been shading these Award Shows since ages. But apparently if an Artist or their fans shades an Award Show it’s just because they know they won’t win or know someone else would win or are petty over those who won.

But now all of a sudden all these western acts shading the Grammys are popping up everywhere. I guess some people only realize something if it happens to their faves too.

For real, this ain’t new news.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!