GWSN’s Miya has signed a contract with a japanese agency to pursue activities in Japan

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She also posted a letter on IG

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Uni909

Changed the title of the thread from “GWSN’s Miya has signed a contract a japanese agency to pursue activities in Japan” to “GWSN’s Miya has signed a contract with a japanese agency to pursue activities in Japan”.
  • To think that I just checked on her IG a few days ago to see what she was doing and got sad that she was doing nothing but it turns out she was doing a whole lot

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!