[a loving rant] Taylor Swift won AOTY

• this means so much. and y'all know why?

THE WACK ASS SHIT THAT SHE'S BEEN THROUGH

(also it's the goddamn fucking best album of 2021)

her mom is also suffering (possibly dying) of cancer.

so if there are still any people on this forum who think it's funny to hate on her or discredit her work, please leave her the fuck alone! she did not do anything to you so kindly stop!

that's all.

proud of her.

• I was confused about that drama. Can you explain it in short?

• I was confused about that drama. Can you explain it in short?

kanye called taylor and asked if it was okay he used the line "and i feel like me and taylor might still have sex", and she agreed.

when the song was released however, she was not happy, only because of the following lyric "yeah i made that bitch famous"

one of the kardashians took it upon themselves to leak the phone call where she agreed to the first line, making her look like some kind of fucking villain. meanwhile, kanye used a naked wax statue of her and put it in bed next to him for a music video!

kim k decides to tweet some dumb fucking tweet about it being "national snake day" and now people flood taylor with snake emojis

people bullied the shit out of her. everyone had finally found an excuse to throw her under the bus. because for so long she had become America's punching bag, just like Britney.

in 2017 she released reputation and made the snake a symbol of her power and actually broke so many fucking records for stadium tour sales

flashforward to 2019-> someone leaks the whole call, proving taylor is innocent, no one says anything or apologizes to taylor. not a peep.

i don't think she was expecting shit anyways.

• I remember the line and snake thing

So that was a wax statue. I thought they were real

I like her [release at that year]

• that's terrible, I'm glad she came back strong. And reputation was a great album :thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!