My top 5 most infantilizing vs "Uri Museun Business?!" fanclub names

• Top 5 most endearing/infantilizing names

Definition: Names that make you feel either the most affection or the most like a happy baby (even when you do not actually consider yourself the group's fan)

1. Atiny

2. Swith

-Note: It is pronounced "Sweet"

3. The B (Deobi)

4. Groo

5. True

Honorable mention: Blink

Honorable mention: Reveluvs

Reasoning (for all): The name sounds cute or has a cute meaning, or it is pleasant to hear (has euphony)

--

Top 5 most "Uri Museun Business?!" names

Definition of Uri Museun Business?!: a name for your fans that feels cold and insincere (more than the average fandom name)

1. Igot7 (Ahgase)

- Reason: It is just the name with an "i" in front of it. Apparently the official way to write it is "I Got7" which makes it even more blunt.

2. Buddies

- Reason: Friendzoned. And it does not sound like the name of fans

3. Dreamin

- Reason: It is a highly random positive word

4. SUMits

- Reason: It has an amazing randomness. It is both weird and seems to lack any meaning. Actually, I have just googled the meaning and it doesn't make much sense:

The meaning of their fan club SUMIT is also very meaningful, where LIGHTSUM and their fans become one through the medium (it) of LIGHTSUM (sum). (Source: AKP)

5. Signfans

- Reason: I was going to put this at #2 before I realized the meaning is this: the group is called cignature and you put a "signature" on paper fans, maybe. It is lower than others because it at least has the word "fans".

Honorable mention: None

Now what do you think is the most "Uri Museun Business?" fandom name? Because I could think of a lot of names that sound sweet and nice, and a lot that sounded strange and bizarre, but not many that convey straight up insincerity

• Best Answer

Mostly 4th gen ggs like

Dive, Midzy, MYs

Idk about midzy, but I've read some people sad about the name because it's like a shade to itzy themselves.

Dives, seems like sse are just lazy but lucky. Because if the group's name itself are generic english word, why the heck the fandom name are also a generic english word???

But they just lucky that they can find a catchphrase like "dive into ive"

MYs... I forgot what Karina said about the name meaning but it's kinda means "friend" or something. For me, before knowing the name meaning, it's actually kinda cute because it's like calling that you are owned by aespa, "you are my..."

But then it's also a generic english word...

Ujungs, I think this one are sounding colder than buddies, because it literally means "friends". If you got "friendzoned" by gfriend, then with wjsn you got no chance from the start because they are aliens that only wants to make a friend in earth.

For the lovely ones, I like once-twice, reveluvs, and actually buddies sounds cute aren't they?

For 4th gen ones, I'd say Maeum and Belllie've

Maeum is CSR's fandom and it means "Heart"

While CSR itself means "First Love".

Where do the love coming from? :orange-heart:

Mauem also sounds cute

Belllie've is interesting because while it's made up based on Billlie's name, and you could read it as a usual english word, Believe, it add the flair of putting 11 in the name (hence the triple l's), so it's more searchable.

Unlike dives, the fandom got to vote the name between belllie've, lilly, and Billage(village)

Also Billlie name is stemming from Bimil (secret), 11, and lie

While the fandom's name complements it, they are the believes.

Both Cravity's (Luvity) and Cherry Bullet's (Lullet) fans are also sounds cute and they means "people that are fall in love with them"

There is also another one!

Forever

While idk the exact meaning for them, I'll take it as "For Everglow". Everglow also means shining forever right?

And I love that one part in Ladida when Yiren said "Everglow Forever Let's Go" before the chorus drops. It's like they calling in their fandom to bopping together to ladida ^^

• i actually like Aespa fandom name

Because The AE were supposed to be called MY at first

That's why there's a video call "MY KARINA"

plus MY/Ae kinda sound the same

So it does have the meaning of friend

But AE is the counterpart of aespa members

It's like saying MY are the other parts of Aespa members

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• Help1

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • Midzy is Mideo (Trust) + Itzy,

it means they trust each other (According to google)

Buddies I think it just sounds too much for kids

Bellie've sounds bizarre (I don't know where to put the ' without looking it up)

In Billlie there is also Bi (rain), according to wikipedia

Oh I never noticed that in "Everglow Forever let's go"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!