Girls and Boys! Dropping my Beattape 808s & Lo-Fi I: The Prelude soon! We on the grind!

• Ay Fam!

Hope y'all still doing well!

Since we spent most of the year so far in lockdown I spent my time to cook up some stuff. Experimented in mixing Lo-Fi music with Drill a lot and the upcoming Beattape '808s & Lo-Fi I: The Prelude' is the result.

I'm also producing an album with artists from all over the world right now, this Beattape is part of a series that I'll steadily expand to get some reach before dropping it. So I hoped my allkpop fam could lend me an ear and roast me a bit so my next releases get even better. :wink:

So excited!

Also created a fresh IG if y'all want to support me: soundzh.ig

Hyperfollow Link: 808s & Lo-Fi I: The Prelude

**Preorder March 17th 2021 **

**On Streaming Services and Stores March 28th 2021**

**Artwork**

Frontcover

k3HwXUT.jpg

Backcover

IT6YZlQ.jpg

**Bonus Track to promote the Album freshly released!**

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks for taking your time to check my stuff out!

• Keep doing your thing OP!

Though i'm not a fan of drill hop I still checked out your "Vast Travel" instrumental and it has some interesting sounds, very atmospheric. I'll keep an eye on your work, would like to see your beats with other artist.

• Keep doing your thing OP!

Though i'm not a fan of drill hop I still checked out your "Vast Travel" instrumental and it has some interesting sounds, very atmospheric. I'll keep an eye on your work, would like to see your beats with other artist.

Thanks very much fam! Love that you check out stuff that's not in your comfort zone! I'll steadily be releasing new stuff. Most of the Album is pretty atmospheric/etheral like that one, there's also two tracks on there that are more energetic.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!