Grammys thoughts

• Now that I have had time to realize what happened after the most anticlimactic winner announcement in the history of mankind, let me share some thoughts about the whole thing.

I was optimistic they would win but I guess the voting committee had other ideas. I won't lie, I would be feeling less disappointed of Exile had won because I would actually think that they chose it because they considered it better quality. ROM winning feels like a mockery. And yes people might think it is a better song than Dynamite but this is my opinion.

Part of me wants them to try next year because they always did everything one step at the time whereas the other part of me wants them to ignore it and do their own thing from now on. I have a feeling, though, that from now on the Grammys will be a part of kpop, just like Billiboard is now.

To the sane people here: try to ignore all the troll and the preaching threads tonight.

People lose their shit for losing a MAMA or even AAAs but think being disappointed for losing a Grammy is an overreaction.

People are also trying to make it look like only Armys are toxic and shade but I will be here sitting and pretending that the kpop community didn't make fun of BTS for the cover nomination two years ago or for being glorified backup dancers last years. But only Armys shade other groups, ah ha.

Well, less than ten seconds of Jungkook singing Jolene brought enough way more fans that those trolls can ever imagine, so if you think about it, after this performance the exposure will be a win. So, if people think losing serves Armys right, the publicity and the exposure will serve BTS right. LMAO

• How do you lose an AAA?

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• To the sane people here: try to ignore all the troll and the preaching threads tonight.

People lose their shit for losing a MAMA or even AAAs but think being disappointed for losing a Grammy is an overreaction

People are also trying to make it look like only Armys are toxic and shade but I will be here sitting and pretending that the kpop community didn't make fun of BTS for the cover nomination two years ago or for being glorified backup dancers last years. But only Armys shade other groups, ah ha

:pepeflushed::pepe-joy:

:pepe-tea:

• To the sane people here: try to ignore all the troll and the preaching threads tonight.

People lose their shit for losing a MAMA or even AAAs but think being disappointed for losing a Grammy is an overreaction.

You know what this is an excellent point and SO TRUE.

End of year awards season is always a flipping nightmare and brings out the lowest of the low and venting for days. Yet Armys can't be disappointed for this??

Instead of policing us mind ya business. Let us react and move on. Doesn't concern them in the slightest.

• You know what this is an excellent point and SO TRUE.

End of year awards season is always a flipping nightmare and brings out the lowest of the low and venting for days. Yet Armys can't be disappointed for this??

Instead of policing us mind ya business. Let us react and move on. Doesn't concern them in the slightest.

People are still talking about awards that their faces didn't win years after it happened and they call the Korean awards shows rigged, only to care when they happen but now they think it is an overreaction or they say 'I told you so'. It is so weird.

• I don't think my opinion matters too much, but don't read other people reactions about it, you're rightfully upset. Just focus on BTS and show them a lot of love, that they won't think the fans are disappointed.

They would certainly deserve the award and i really thought it's guaranteed theirs.

Your opinion matters and every opinion matter.

To be honest, I am not that upset but baffled by some reactions.

As I said, BTS always got back from every appearance and every single one was similarly mocked by the kpop community. People behaved as if this is some sort of new Karma. Lol

I just wanted to share my thoughts!

• armys behavior on twitter has just confirmed what we already know them to be: sore fucking losers who throw tantrums when they don't get their way, and then try and use social issues like "xenophobia" to distract from their vicious behavior.

sending misogynistic, homophibic, and violent messages to ariana grande, lady gaga, and their families

"bTs dEsErVeD iT tHeY cHaRtEd bEtTeR aNd hAd mOrE sAlEs" bitch this is not MAMA they Grammys has never given a fuck about that shit, they gave album of the year to Adele over Beyonce lemonde please pull your heads out your asses

[+808,8] Jennie wears high heels larger than your oppa's dick, sit down

Animated GIFAnimated GIF

• Armys are literally harassing Gaga and Ariana right now. They're having a full-on meltdown. I hope people here aren't joining in that shit. It's fine to be upset, but don't give death and r**e threats over an award.

ღ Sulli

• It’s just another loss after so many wins. When you loose somewhere, you win somewhere else.

I’m not surprised they didn’t won.

I don’t think they consider BTS as that much of a big Act in the US, I think the reason they didn’t got any nominations in the more important categories. They probably see them as another hit from overseas, a trend that will loose the hype soon like Psy. Unless BTS continues to hit big like they did in 2020 for the next 1-2 years, I don’t think they will take them serious, they will prioritize their own Acts over foreigners. I mean they ain’t even fair to their own poc so.

• Armys are literally harassing Gaga and Ariana right now. They're having a full-on meltdown. I hope people here aren't joining in that shit. It's fine to be upset, but don't give death and r**e threats over an award.

To be honest I didn't go to twt so I don't know what is going on there. Certainly I don't like this kpop fans mentality to abuse others when things are not the way they want them to be and I really hope they would stop.

As a Blink you must have seen it yourself when other people in your fandom did that. There is no way to stop those people who are determined to be toxic.

• armys behavior on twitter has just confirmed what we already know them to be: sore fucking losers who throw tantrums when they don't get their way, and then try and use social issues like "xenophobia" to distract from their vicious behavior.

sending misogynistic, homophibic, and violent messages to ariana grande, lady gaga, and their families

"bTs dEsErVeD iT tHeY cHaRtEd bEtTeR aNd hAd mOrE sAlEs" bitch this is not MAMA they Grammys has never given a fuck about that shit, they gave album of the year to Adele over Beyonce lemonde please pull your heads out your asses

Blinks made the choreographer trend worldwide for sending him death threads over a choreo so I don't understand why the moral superiority.

• To be honest I didn't go to twt so I don't know what is going on there. Certainly I don't like this kpop fans mentality to abuse others when things are not the way they want them to be and I really hope they would stop.

As a Blink you must have seen it yourself when other people in your fandom did that. There is no way to stop those people who are determined to be toxic.

That's why I said I hope people here aren't joining in that shit. The stuff going on in twitter right now is really gross. I just saw that they are actually going after Ariana's brother (lots of homophobic stuff) and mother as well. It's just an award.

People wonder why average Americans hate kpop so much, this is it. They learn about kpop through twitter.

ღ Sulli

• It’s just another loss after so many wins. When you loose somewhere, you win somewhere else.

I’m not surprised they didn’t won.

I don’t think they consider BTS as that much of a big Act in the US, I think the reason they didn’t got any nominations in the more important categories. They probably see them as another hit from overseas, a trend that will loose the hype soon like Psy. Unless BTS continues to hit big like they did in 2020 for the next 1-2 years, I don’t think they will take them serious, they will prioritize their own Acts over foreigners. I mean they ain’t even fair to their own poc so.

I don't think it is the fact that there are bigger acts. Even Ariana was snubbed and no one would call her a trend.

• To be honest, i never followed those reactions that much, i wasn't active on kpop platforms that much either, and try to avoid toxicity... But i think i know now what are you talking about when you're saying that it was mocked... I'm also surprised by the reactions...

Why can't people just be happy for others if they are doing good?

The kpop community is like that spiderman meme. Always pointing fingers and blaming others.

• Official Post

Armys are literally harassing Gaga and Ariana right now. They're having a full-on meltdown. I hope people here aren't joining in that shit. It's fine to be upset, but don't give death and r**e threats over an award.

I've heard (but thankfully haven't seen) that they're bringing up the Manchester bombing as well. I really hope that one isn't true.

• I've heard (but thankfully haven't seen) that they're bringing up the Manchester bombing as well. I really hope that one isn't true.

I haven't seen the Manchester bombing tweets, but I've seen Mac Miller tweets towards Ariana blaming her for his death etc.

Arianators are surprised by the reactions because they thought armys wanted to collab with Ariana.

ღ Sulli

• Seeing the state of this forum right now makes me feel so weird tbh... It really looks like 'hyenas', that were waiting to attack someone...

Also for the people talking here about what are some armys saying on tweeter: don't bring twitter drama here + can we for once stop generalizing fandoms...

I said this probably a million times already, but i don't want to be judged by what someone from the other side of the world is saying or doing, just because they like the same group as me. So i also won't judge others like that.

Why are people still talking like: your fandom did this and blah blah blah... Like we can control all people from 'our fandoms'. We are all separate individuals with our own thoughts and lifes.

It ha always been like that. People enjoy it too much but when their turn come, then it is 'don't bring twitter drama, it is not all of us'.

• Seeing the state of this forum right now makes me feel so weird tbh... It really looks like 'hyenas', that were waiting to attack someone...

Also for the people talking here about what are some armys saying on tweeter: don't bring twitter drama here + can we for once stop generalizing fandoms...

I said this probably a million times already, but i don't want to be judged by what someone from the other side of the world is saying or doing, just because they like the same group as me. So i also won't judge others like that.

Why are people still talking like: your fandom did this and blah blah blah... Like we can control all people from 'our fandoms'. We are all separate individuals with our own thoughts and lifes.

True. Twitter is basically toxic. Blinks and Armies alike, most fandoms really. That's why am here.

But there is literally a prominent army here talking about how karma will get Ariana and Gaga. Gaga has flopped, Ari is next they say.

• i wouldnt care at all if it wasnt because what was the price for?

Performance right?

Not music, sells, views, whatever

It was performance

When did they perform?

Or whats the meaning of performance for them?

How the song play out in the end??

Performance in sells?

Explain

Because if we are ralking about performances here, we know who rightfully deserve it and its not ROM or Exile. If it was best collab song, i understand, but performance?? Really?

• only in armys delulus mind bts is deserving of this grammy, countless days of flooding youtube and spotify didn't pay it off afterall, neither their label insane payola on the radio

• Well i haven't seen that and i'm not searching through forum to see who said what. Also would like to stay away from that mess. It just made me feel weird. And it's so weird that so many people have so many things to say about how Grammys work and everyone suddenly know everything.

I don't really get what you were saying about the prominent army, so does it mean that what one person is saying is on all of them?

Wasn't that the point of my previous post? That the fandoms consist of different people?

I used the word prominent cuz most armies here like to follow that armie's lead.

• True. Twitter is basically toxic. Blinks and Armies alike, most fandoms really. That's why am here.

But there is literally a prominent army here talking about how karma will get Ariana and Gaga. Gaga has flopped, Ari is next they say.

Well she won't flop that's for sure, that's immature

there are several other fans insulting BTS' song and celebrating the winners purely for beating BTS so there's plenty of bitterness to go around

• Where are people seeing all these tweets? On my twitter, armys are sad but are more focused on streaming and buying. If you see such tweets, report ,inform others to report and move on. People here preaching as if their fandom is any better. Every fandom has toxic people, some of these people could also be posers from other fandoms. The way it's only that fandom who saw those tweets and decided to generalize all armys,calling them deranged and all sorts of names, proving they are no better than the people they are accusing.

• I used the word prominent cuz most armies here like to follow that armie's lead.

I don't get involved in all this but before doing this you should take a look at other threads made by blinks and others supporting them. Bottom of the barrel shit hoping for more women to get slutshamed over kpop.

• This thread contains 41 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!