Kpop fans give a pass to idols plagiarizing other SM idols just bc SM plagiarized some some NCT and Aespa concept photos

• Kpop fans give a pass to idols plagiarizing other SM idols just bc SM plagiarized some some NCT and Aespa concept photos

Like yeah apparently industry has a free pass card to copy paste entire Key and Taemin's album concepts bc SM plagiarized some NCT/Aespa concept

Like why would shawols agree to give you a free pass to make up for NCT/Aespa fiasco?

go grab them by the hair if you like, your favs arent getting a free pass from us :clown:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If Taemin doesn't care about it then I don't care about it

how do you know he doesnt?

Its not like he is the type of person who would publicly blast a colleague

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• how do you know he doesnt?

Its not like he is the type of person who would publicly blast a colleague

Well hopefully he gets the attitude from wooyoung of Ateez then that kid had zero problems blasting people stealing from Ateez be it idols or random people.

That being said I don't see this MV being a big deal. Now if there's a problem I think it's best its left to the agencies and the idols to resolve it. Having fans start fan wars or throw toxicity at either idol is clown world 🤡 stupid shit that neither SHINee nor highlight would ever approve of so everyone needs to grow up go touch some grass and settle down. It's just kpop nobody stepped on your lawn kicked your dog fucked ur mom and killed your family. Stop taking this shit soo damn seriously

• Gikwang (highlight member) released a solo song

and the MV is basically a copycat of Taemin "advice"

Watched the MV sounds nothing like advice. Yes a few outfit choices look similar but that's it. Kpop fans need to quit the clown world 🤡🤡 shit of getting offended on others behalf. If SHINee or highlight has an issue the members would handle the problem professionally or either agency would handle the matter legally if there's an issue. Fans throwing toxicity at anyone or having fan wars is beyond stupid and is something neither Taemin nor gikwang would approve of. Kpop isn't that serious stop acting like someone tried to fukin murder you in alley or something

• Watched the MV sounds nothing like advice. Yes a few outfit choices look similar but that's it. Kpop fans need to quit the clown world 🤡🤡 shit of getting offended on others behalf. If SHINee or highlight has an issue the members would handle the problem professionally or either agency would handle the matter legally if there's an issue. Fans throwing toxicity at anyone or having fan wars is beyond stupid and is something neither Taemin nor gikwang would approve of. Kpop isn't that serious stop acting like someone tried to fukin murder you in alley or something

thats not the issue

the issue of this thread is talking about is how others should be given a pass to copy Taemin bc his agency copied materials for their other artists

Whats the correlation there? why should Taemin's work be open sourced bc SM was sleazy for their other artists work?

• Well Highlight's Gikwang's MV didn't copy him at all. Yes some of the concept photos were similar in nature, but this is nothing like Advice, not in the least bit. I get that if they are blantantly copied something should be done. But Gikwang has been in the industry since 2008. I highly doubt he's out there trying to steal from anyone. He's a well respected artist.

It could very well be a case of him hiring the same "photographer" that taemin may have used for his concept idea for predator. It's not unlikely that people are inspired. But in this case IF it's about Gikwang I don't think he stole anything from Taemin at all.

As I said previously, if someone BLATANTLY copies then yes, I think bringing awareness to the agency such as through emails etc, should be had, but going and attacking other fans/or the other groups social media solves nothing.

External Content youtu.be

I don't see anything stolen. Sorry I don't.

• thats not the issue

the issue of this thread is talking about is how others should be given a pass to copy Taemin bc his agency copied materials for their other artists

Whats the correlation there? why should Taemin's work be open sourced bc SM was sleazy for their other artists work?

Nobody is given anything. Lol like I said if this truly is an issue that's something Taemin or SHINee would deal with or something sm entertainment has to address. This is NOT a fans job or problem. Getting upset or starting fan wars or people throwing toxicity at other idols helps nothing at all. Kpop isn't that serious for fucks sake.

• Nobody is given anything. Lol like I said if this truly is an issue that's something Taemin or SHINee would deal with or something sm entertainment has to address. This is NOT a fans job or problem. Getting upset or starting fan wars or people throwing toxicity at other idols helps nothing at all. Kpop isn't that serious for fucks sake.

How is this even an issue, Taemin and Gikwang are friends.

Taemin has even talked about in the past how Gikwang and Eunhyuk helped him find his passion for dancing again when he was starting to lose it.

If you find similarities Gikwang might just be influenced by a friend that he respects.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• I mean in theory I understand because concepts do come from creative directors mostly and they are affiliated to the company.

In Music there is leeway for self production and other things but creative stuff like this is by and large a company thing.

Whether it’s antis or fans neither the credit nor the hate can be sent to the artist imo lol.

• I mean in theory I understand because concepts do come from creative directors mostly and they are affiliated to the company.

In Music there is leeway for self production and other things but creative stuff like this is by and large a company thing.

Whether it’s antis or fans neither the credit nor the hate can be sent to the artist imo lol.

except people like Taemin and Key are completely hands on with their concept which is why their work is on the original side in SM and copied the most outside of SM

other groups are their coworkers, they are not obligated to correct the problems of their coworkers

• except people like Taemin and Key are completely hands on with their concept which is why their work is on the original side in SM and copied the most outside of SM

other groups are their coworkers, they are not obligated to correct the problems of their coworkers

So is Kai but it’s more like guidance they’re not doing the actual individual designs. Having a vision is very different from actually doing the artistic design of individual components let’s not belittle work like that. So yeah it still belongs to the company.

• So is Kai but it’s more like guidance they’re not doing the actual individual designs. Having a vision is very different from actually doing the artistic design of individual components let’s not belittle work like that. So yeah it still belongs to the company.

when an artists actually comes up with everything from vision board to actually editing the MV along side with the director that's their own work

You tend to generalize how things are done for Kai to eveyone else in SM when others have different work frame. You went as far as claiming no one else modifies their samples and demos bc of Rover which again its not true.

• when an artists actually comes up with everything from vision board to actually editing the MV along side with the director that's their own work

You tend to generalize how things are done for Kai to eveyone else in SM when others have different work frame. You went as far as claiming no one else modifies their samples and demos bc of Rover which again its not true.

I never said EVERY SINGLE SAMPLE is unmodified who on earth will make such a statement. Your inability to comprehend is not my problem.

You’re offended because you can’t face the truth lol. That’s your issue. But being self aware about how much a company influences a group won’t make you less of a fan. Try being less cringe.

• I never said EVERY SINGLE SAMPLE is unmodified who on earth will make such a statement. Your inability to comprehend is not my problem.

You’re offended because you can’t face the truth lol. That’s your issue. But being self aware about how much a company influences a group won’t make you less of a fan. Try being less cringe.

Nah you were literally fighting with your life that demos are not modified in kpop.

No one said a company doesn't influence an artists, but their mistakes with another group should not translate to another artist debt. It's a simple concept, you are only fighting it bc it's Taemin. You got a gigantic beef with him.

• Nah you were literally fighting with your life that demos are not modified in kpop.

No one said a company doesn't influence an artists, but their mistakes with another group should not translate to another artist debt. It's a simple concept, you are only fighting it bc it's Taemin. You got a gigantic beef with him.

Nice try at deflection it won’t work on me ♥️ I know what I said and I can’t be gaslit ♥️♥️♥️

Your hypocrisy is showing you go on every thread and argue about how you have right to comment without being judged for being a cringe worthy SM stan and you’re over here bringing up some post from before that you misunderstood because of your inability to comprehend simple sentences. Next time check yourself🫡🫡

• Nice try at deflection it won’t work on me ♥️ I know what I said and I can’t be gaslit ♥️♥️♥️

Your hypocrisy is showing you go on every thread and argue about how you have right to comment without being judged for being a cringe worthy SM stan and you’re over here bringing up some post from before that you misunderstood because of your inability to comprehend simple sentences. Next time check yourself🫡🫡

people disagree

tictac: Is this gaslight?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!