apnews.com/japan-kishida-attack

Lack of security for Japan PM (Kishida) surprised many ; 2023.04.17

bbc.com/news/world-asia-65284524

Japan: Kishida smoke bomb sparks memories

of slain ex-PM Abe ; 2023.04.15

Observation --> *Apparently* , Mr. KISHIDA Bomber *motivation*

is *not* yet known.

*** Begin Conclusion ***

As more details about today's attack emerge, questions will be asked about why the (Japan) country's prime minister was in such a vulnerable spot - only a few months after his predecessor was assassinated.

*** End Conclusion ***

Edited 8 times, last by krell ().

• forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=4286133

Click for TOP Message this Thread.

Wait , do I sniff (USA) Secret Service joint training exercises in the future for Japan ???? ... Edit: I just hope that Japan does not have a major shakedown right when international tensions are high.

Yes , I *like* KISHIDA overall so far -->
    (1) He *owned* (admitted , investigated) that *his* Political Party was

... Overly involved in taking MONEY from (S.KR) Unification Church ('Moonies').

... And that Unification Church was *money exploiting* Japan families unfairly.

(2) Wants *more* spending by Japan on *Military Weapons* = *logical* strategy.

In a way , this is a *fortunate* 'wake up call' showing that KISHIDA needs

to be *better* protected ... (Past Japan PM) ABE was *not* so lucky.

Edited 3 times, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “Kishida Smoked (Bomb for Japan PM) = But Did NOT Inhale ; 2023.04.15” to “Kishida = Bomb for Japan PM ; Unification Church (S.KR) involvement ; 2023.04.15”.
  • krell

Changed the title of the thread from “Kishida = Bomb for Japan PM ; Unification Church (S.KR) involvement ; 2023.04.15” to “Kishida = Bomb for Japan PM ; Motive Unknown ; 2023.04.17”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!