Love Dive VS I AM

• Well i'm part of people who think that IVE will not top Love Dive or at least not if they keep going this way

And it's funny because i remember the first time i listen to the song i was in school and i find the song boring, then i came back home listen to the song again in a more calm space and really like it

Tbh every tt of Ive have been great but with After Like and I AM they just seem to go on this very generic pure pop sound, and i know most people like this type of song because it's more pleasant to their ear

But i just get bored very quickly of this type of song, i can see other groups sings I AM, like i don't personally find that the song have a real identity to Ive

While i find that Love dive have much more personality as a song than I AM (i'm not talking about the message of the lyrics etc..)

And i would love for IVE to continue going on this kinda etheral pop vibe that they did with Love dive

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• Love Dive surely is unique, but I AM is a lot more epic and the lyrics are more meaningful.

IVE made I AM their own, there's no 4th gen gg with a song similar to it so I disagree about the identity thing.

I would say there's no identity if it sounded like an Itzy, G idle, aespa, Stayc, Le Sserafim, Nmixx or NewJeans song, but that's absolutely not the case.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Live stage says it all about whos superior

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

mommy_4.gif?ex=65a85d34&is=6595e834&hm=50f059e90767d9facb1c82b68c45d0f6c6e5f8269960fa4f886821daf25e222e&mommy1.gif?ex=65a3e386&is=65916e86&hm=d381ca9a5b8567eb2add35beb4500ba97294f8aba8086aa851d2d070bcdc7c09&MOMMY2.gif?ex=65a3e340&is=65916e40&hm=26511d71edbd5bf0743ba1c1b99856afb6aa6c3cb46ca09ac057283cb66ff7ee&

• Love Dive surely is unique, but I AM is a lot more epic and the lyrics are more meaningful.

IVE made I AM their own, there's no 4th gen gg with a song similar to it so I disagree about the identity thing.

I would say there's no identity if it sounded like an Itzy, G idle, aespa, Stayc, Le Sserafim, Nmixx or NewJeans song, but that's absolutely not the case.

by talking about lack of identity i'm not saying that the song sound like another 4th gen song

But just that i can easily see another group drop a song like this in the future and it wouldn't surprise me or cover the song and just make it look like it's their own song because of how generic i find the song to be, like it's not a critics i know some people like this type of song, i just get bored very easily of this type of song and it's just a personal opinion

Like if tomorrow StayC decide to mature their sound and drop I AM i wouldn't be shock, it will be to me like they just mature the sound they used to do with So bad for example

Thatns not like New jeans suddenly releasing a song like Oh my god of gidle where it wouldn't just look like they just mature their sound but just completely change the whole identity of their group

Or aespa suddenly singing Hype Boy

like i understand what i mean

While i find that Love Dive just have much more personality and is much more fit to IVE, because like you said LD is more unique so it's giving a little twist to the pure pop sound of IVE

And also even if LD and I AM are still continuing the elegant image of IVE

love dive had a twist with this very etheral vibe in the aesthetic and the sound who just made it much more unique and just give more personality to the elegant/feminine concept of IVE

And i can understand that IVE just continue of the safe road because it's what's working for them

But i like the little twist that songs like Eleven, or LD have when it's well executed (yes i'm targetting you, Kitsch !!)

That's why they are still my 2 favorite IVE song and i still listen to them very often in comparison of After like or I AM

and i don't see this to change in the near futur if they keep dropping song like I AM

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• I see, I like that too.

Because of how epic and encouraging I AM is I think it is the best choice to represent the full album.

I can see where you're coming from but I would be very surprised if any popular gg other than Stayc released a similar song to I AM, because songs with lyrics like that 99% of the time end up sounding like girl crush, and I AM managed to succesfully avoid it.

I don't think any of Ive's title tracks sound alike, pretty sure their next release will be different. I am also waiting for something like Eleven again, more than LD

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!