⫷ ◈ NΞO CHATROOM TECHNOLOGY ◈ ⫸

• Doyoung delivering a fresh batch of boyfriend photos.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ZOO is amazing!! Have you heard the most recent Dream album Hot Sauce? I think you might like it!!

Also, NCT Dream has an amazing song on the latest Universe album - Dreaming. It's my favorite NCT Fream song overall :froghype:

I would also recommend listen to OK! - one of the best song that has been released recently

youtube.com/watch?v=mTbsEBe46_U

• I think i heard Hot sauce

but ill take a relisten <3

ill defs check their newer stuff and them go backwards adn check out their olderstuff

im so ready for the ride :pepemusic:

• HAPPY WAYV DAY :pepe-cowboy:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Oh man... I hope he's alright.

• okay

i listened to this

External Content youtu.be

and

i am super impressed

i love the soundscape <3

i love the transitions between sounds, they do it very smoothly and i love thte buildup to the chorus, its a little different each time

then the transition to the chorus 0:49, 1:50, ( the main part, idk what each section is/ idk the proper term)

but my fave part of songs that determine wethear i like it or not

is that the last section ( i think its called the bridge) at 2:34 is the 3rd part of the song

its always my fave part and determining factor for me( my music teacher taught me that you have part s A B C , C is the last section of the song before they repeat the chorus one more time) i love it so much becuase it is never supposed to sound anything like Parts A and B it is supposed to Suprise you and give you a special sound that makes it so much fun to comeback to

so i am in love with this cause i love the motivational eel behind it and it reminds me of "My Treasure"

so this is a good start <3

ill ba back soon with more songs to rank <3

• I have a feeling you'll enjoy NCT Dream the most out of all sub-units. Just listen to their 1st full album while you're at it.

External Content open.spotify.com

• External Content twitter.com

First SKZ performing in front of the president, now this. All my faves getting clout. :sadr:

• proudorbit I don't see the linked video. What song are you talking about :pleading:

Hello future :)

I have a feeling you'll enjoy NCT Dream the most out of all sub-units. Just listen to their 1st full album while you're at it.

External Content open.spotify.com

I defs will! <3

i just finished listening to Ridin

and i swear

Retro was my fave year for Kpop

you can get so creative with it

and it fits so well with dream like sound scape concepts

it fit really well for Loona and TXT and i think it also works really well with NCT Dream! <3

External Content youtu.be

(i need this concept back :peperain: )

• Ten just posted a pic on IG wearing this jumper and it's already sold out.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!