Since Izone disband soon, here my thought

• tbh I can understand the companys because they want to debut their groups probably soon or atleast this year :peperain:

The thing is I'm wondering why some of the companies do not agree with extension? Other than j-line or Starship. I don't see any reason why the other doesn't want to extend.

Based on some rumor I heard, Starship, Yuehwa, and 8D is the company who doesn't want to extend the contract. Starship like I said is understandable, but Yuehwa and 8D? Really?

• The thing is I'm wondering why some of the companies do not agree with extension? Other than j-line or Starship. I don't see any reason why the other doesn't want to extend.

Based on some rumor I heard, Starship, Yuehwa, and 8D is the company who doesn't want to extend the contract. Starship like I said is understandable, but Yuehwa and 8D? Really?

Where are they gonna go AFTER an extension though? They're throwing around 2 years as the narrative. Eunbi will be 27 by then. Hyewon, Yena, Minju, Chaewon, Chaeyeon will be 22-23. By the system they'll be too old to be put in a new group AND they'll be idols with 4.5 years experience, you can't put them in a group with rookies.

This would be a better time to put them in a permanent group.

• The thing is I'm wondering why some of the companies do not agree with extension? Other than j-line or Starship. I don't see any reason why the other doesn't want to extend.

Yuehua wish add yena in everglow

8D wish just hyewon solo projet

money, they barely get anything out of Izone, the companies get like 2% of profit, is not worth it, they rather promote them, get them 1/2 CFs, maybe a drama or whatever even if their groups fail, they still make more money

edit: the other user is right too, to much time spending in Izone will make it harder and harder to debut them again, they will lose their idol life after like 3/4 years

• Yuehua wish add yena in everglow

8D wish just hyewon solo projet

I hope the company actually calculated that bringing them back to their own agency will make them more money. I don't know much about it, but from what I saw, izone is a group that can consistently pull out 500k physical sales per comeback.

Even if they bring Yena to Everglow, I don't think that they can even make 50k sales.

• Probably 8D said "seems like you don't need my Hyewon CJ Ent, let us take her back". With her getting the least lines in probably 80% of Izone's discographies, among the least screen times, no solo activities for a whole year too, maybe they saw potentials that CJ didn't see in Hyewon. I'm waiting for 8D next plan for Hyewon post-disbandment, seems like they got a good one if they decided not to agree to the extensions.

• Probably 8D said "seems like you don't need my Hyewon CJ Ent, let us take her back". With her getting the least lines in probably 80% of Izone's discographies, among the least screen times, no solo activities for a whole year too, maybe they saw potentials that CJ didn't see in Hyewon. I'm waiting for 8D next plan for Hyewon post-disbandment, seems like they got a good one if they decided not to agree to the extensions.

I hope so. I want to see more Hyewon. She is my bias in izone.

• I hope the company actually calculated that bringing them back to their own agency will make them more money. I don't know much about it, but from what I saw, izone is a group that can consistently pull out 500k physical sales per comeback.

Even if they bring Yena to Everglow, I don't think that they can even make 50k sales.

True yena isn't money maker in izone but ace

The ace lines isn't of loyal fandom even chaeyeon can't has many sales individuel in japan china so wonyoung sakura re the only members with 20k sales in 1 weeks In china.

• I hope the company actually calculated that bringing them back to their own agency will make them more money. I don't know much about it, but from what I saw, izone is a group that can consistently pull out 500k physical sales per comeback.

Everglow's last album had 50k without Yena.

• They did?? That's actually amazing. I didn't know that.

Anyway, my point is that comparing to izone it still very low. Hopfully, if Yena join Everglow, they can make it to 100k soon.

Honestly i think the companies know a lot of fans won't follow by now, they most likely want Yena for her amazing variety sense (which i think Everglow could use it), she's also talented with good stage presence, if even 20% of her fans follow thats a plus.

• F**K the company who don't agree with extension.

:mads::mads:

Fvck the crazy fans that can accept it and are making life hard for the girls in their last month together.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!