Super Junior's Shindong is the Andrew Tate of kpop

• They have many things in common, but I would say Super Junior as a whole are the Andrew Tate of kpop

-both think they're high value males

-both of them are racist

-both are really sexist

-both of them have a deranged sense of mind when it comes to being politically correct

-both are overall not very good people

-both have toxic/fragile masculinity and attack women with it, by using their words

I swear to god if Shindong was a woman he would be one of those ugly girls you find on tinder that don't take care of themselves way too much, have a below average personality and are obese but demand a handsome, 6'0, shredded, princely man to be their boyfriend and reject average men :boompepe::boompepe::boompepe::boompepe::boompepe::boompepe::boompepe:

You know who I think of when I think of a man that is "Handsome, tall, has a good body and a prince-like personality"?

Cha Eunwoo, NCT Jaehyun, NCT Jaemin, and Tamaki Suoh from Ouran high school host club :pepe-flirt::pepe-flirt:

• Korea is pretty sexist in the entertainment industry, for all we know there could lots of male idols with similar mindsets. It's just that Suju is much more vocal and direct with their opinions.

seungri from freaking big bang, one of Korea biggest groups ever was finding success through sexual exploitation of women being raped and using hookers. All in secret circle (that includes big bang themselves imo) that allowed it to happen. To add insult to injury he got away with everything with a slap on the wrist because police and courts allowed it (taking weed has a more severe sentence for example).

YG groomed a minor, called his own idols ugly (2ne1) and called young girls on a TV show fat. All in plain view and the public and other entertainment entities didn't give a damn whatsover.

If powerful and famous men can say or do stuff like that with little fallout then what's to say less powerful men don't share the same views if it's considered not that serious.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!